Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

6 days left

Photos (38)
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Encino, TX

I really enjoyed using these wipes after a long day of wearing my make up. They get a lot of the tough liners and shadows off with no hard scrubbing. And they leave your face really relaxed and ready for bed. I would definitely recommend this product.
Merilyn G.
Merilyn G.
Las Vegas, NV

Amazing Remover!! I love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really has meet all my expectations from the firts dau that i used. Its very soft when you feel it in your face and nothing annoying. The price is the best and sure i buy it again!!!! I love it
Teanna K.
Teanna K.
Palestine, TX

I love the smell and they remove all of my make up and leave my skin filling amazing and the cloth is very soft.
Brittny W.
Brittny W.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

These are my fave. Great price and it's soft on my sensitive skin. They stay moist as well. I buy them at wal mart but I'm sure they have them other places as well.
Shumaila J.
Shumaila J.
Dallas

This stuff is awesome! First of all, it is very, very convenient. These dermatologically tested pre-moistened makeup-removing towelettes are safe, effective and super convenient. When I use one of these towelettes on my face at the end of the day, when my face is laden with makeup, it removes absolutely every trace of my makeup: thick powder foundation, creamy concealer, blush, eyeshadow, pencil eyeliner, kohl, mascara (I happen to use a washable mascara, but this one claims to remove waterproof mascara as well), lipstick, etc. Every trace of makeup. These wipes are extremely hydrating and soothing as well.
It leaves my skin feeling absolutely clean and smooth.
Charlotte N.
Charlotte N.

I'd like to calificate this product as my 'loyal friend'. There's nothing worse for someone who likes to wear make up... than allergies. I'm a annoyingly allergic person and my allergies don't seem to mind about quality and/or brands: my skin reacts even towards the most famous and renowned brands in the market. Anyway, my skin doesn't seem to hold any particular battle against Clean & Clear, since I've been using their products for a long time and it never did anything wrong to my skin. I use these towels before going to bed every night and the effect is refreshing and definitely a great way to take care of my skin.
Lucia R.
Lucia R.

I have to say, this towelettes are the best I've tried so far. They remove make up really easy but they leave this tingling sensation in my face (until now every make up remover does so it may be my skin).
I leave them for a few seconds without moving in the area where I have make up (usually just the eyes) and then I swipe and the make up comes off quite easy, it smears a lot but then I swipe that area and I'm done.
I thought it would contain 40 towelettes due to the size of the package but it only contains 25. I might repurchase them if I don't find other brand with more quantity for the same price.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Odenton, MD

My everyday go-to for removing my makeup, whether it be at the end of the day or throughout the day if needed. I keep these stocked next to my makeup storage and display. They're calming on the face and don't dry my skin out, which is perfect for someone like me with dry skin. I don't get red and irritated after use. They also don't have an unpleasant smell, and considering it's something I'm rubbing all over my face I can greatly appreciate that. It does a wonderful job even removing my waterproof mascara. It's well-priced and easy, I'd definitely recommend to others.
Aafia I.
Aafia I.

This product is quite good in removing light makeup but doesn't thoroughly remove heavy makeup. It is also advertised in removing waterproof mascara but I had struggled to remove normal mascara so I wasn't really happy about that. Although this product feels good on your skin I still don't feel 100% satisfied that it's removed all the makeup so I feel the need to wash and cleanse my face again. It's good for those who wear really light makeup but if you apply a lot of makeup and you want a simple easy way to remove makeup I personally wouldn't recommend this product.
Becca O.
Becca O.
St. John's , Newfoundland

I use these towelettes to remove the bulk of my face and eye make-up before going in with my Clarisonic to wash my face. I'll directly apply a little extra eye make-up remover to the cloth to help with my stubborn mascara and eyeliner, although these towelettes don't do a horrible job on their own. I then use the full cloth to scrub my face make-up off and continue on with my normal skincare routine! I love these wipes. They don't irritate my skin and they smell amazing! I will definitely be repurchasing and recommending to family and friends!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?