Add a Photo

#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
These wipes are really great! I mix it up usually and use these and the regular Neutrogena wipes. I can use one of these wipes and it will take off all my makeup. I do prefer the regular ones over these though just because I don't really get the "night calming" effect. I still like washing my face with a cleanser afterwards. I can't use these alone for my skin.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Greenville, SC
While I do find these to be more soothing to the skin than the original day time make up wipes, if they get close to my eyes, it burns my eyes more. While it takes off most of my make up, I have the hardest time getting my eyeliner off.
Crystal N.
Crystal N.
Eugene, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cut these in half and use every night to remove eye makeup. They are gentle, don't irritate my eyes and reasonably priced. I will never run out of these wipes. I will rebuy and I recommend.
I always have this in my bathroom and even in my make up kit in my everyday purse. It is very effective especially when you are looking for a gentle product and affordable price for your skin . It is worth to buy. I would recommend this to anyone. Especially to busy moms like me
Mellisa O.
Mellisa O.
I love my night calming Neutrogena make up remover wipes. The smell of the wipes do really calm me after along day.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Florence, AL
These are my all time favorite make up removers! I only use one and it removes all of my make up and does not cause blemishes on my face
Katrina C.
Katrina C.
Miami
These are the best make up remover wipes in the market! I absolutely love them! They do not leave your face oily like other makeup remover products in the market. I love it!
Michele C.
Michele C.
Elgin, SC
My most favorite face wipes ever. They are also a favorite of Kim Kardashian. They are skin calming and hydrating. Most face wipes can dry out your skin and cause irritation but not these face wipes. They won't make your eyes burn either. I always have some on hand. I use it when I'm too tired to wash my face and I use it to remove makeup before washing my face. Great to take to the gym or beach too. All around great product.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Encino, TX
I really enjoyed using these wipes after a long day of wearing my make up. They get a lot of the tough liners and shadows off with no hard scrubbing. And they leave your face really relaxed and ready for bed. I would definitely recommend this product.
Merilyn G.
Merilyn G.
Las Vegas, NV
Amazing Remover!! I love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really has meet all my expectations from the firts dau that i used. Its very soft when you feel it in your face and nothing annoying. The price is the best and sure i buy it again!!!! I love it
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?