Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Sable R.
Sable R.
Daleville, AL

These wipes are definitely my favorite product to use when taking off my makeup at night. They get the job done and my face feels so clean afterwards. They have a really calming smell as well.
Shumaila J.
Shumaila J.
Dallas

This stuff is awesome! First of all, it is very, very convenient. These dermatologically tested pre-moistened makeup-removing towelettes are safe, effective and super convenient. When I use one of these towelettes on my face at the end of the day, when my face is laden with makeup, it removes absolutely every trace of my makeup: thick powder foundation, creamy concealer, blush, eyeshadow, pencil eyeliner, kohl, mascara (I happen to use a washable mascara, but this one claims to remove waterproof mascara as well), lipstick, etc. Every trace of makeup. These wipes are extremely hydrating and soothing as well.
It leaves my skin feeling absolutely clean and smooth.
Charlotte N.
Charlotte N.

I'd like to calificate this product as my 'loyal friend'. There's nothing worse for someone who likes to wear make up... than allergies. I'm a annoyingly allergic person and my allergies don't seem to mind about quality and/or brands: my skin reacts even towards the most famous and renowned brands in the market. Anyway, my skin doesn't seem to hold any particular battle against Clean & Clear, since I've been using their products for a long time and it never did anything wrong to my skin. I use these towels before going to bed every night and the effect is refreshing and definitely a great way to take care of my skin.
Lucia R.
Lucia R.

I have to say, this towelettes are the best I've tried so far. They remove make up really easy but they leave this tingling sensation in my face (until now every make up remover does so it may be my skin).
I leave them for a few seconds without moving in the area where I have make up (usually just the eyes) and then I swipe and the make up comes off quite easy, it smears a lot but then I swipe that area and I'm done.
I thought it would contain 40 towelettes due to the size of the package but it only contains 25. I might repurchase them if I don't find other brand with more quantity for the same price.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Odenton, MD

My everyday go-to for removing my makeup, whether it be at the end of the day or throughout the day if needed. I keep these stocked next to my makeup storage and display. They're calming on the face and don't dry my skin out, which is perfect for someone like me with dry skin. I don't get red and irritated after use. They also don't have an unpleasant smell, and considering it's something I'm rubbing all over my face I can greatly appreciate that. It does a wonderful job even removing my waterproof mascara. It's well-priced and easy, I'd definitely recommend to others.
Aafia I.
Aafia I.

This product is quite good in removing light makeup but doesn't thoroughly remove heavy makeup. It is also advertised in removing waterproof mascara but I had struggled to remove normal mascara so I wasn't really happy about that. Although this product feels good on your skin I still don't feel 100% satisfied that it's removed all the makeup so I feel the need to wash and cleanse my face again. It's good for those who wear really light makeup but if you apply a lot of makeup and you want a simple easy way to remove makeup I personally wouldn't recommend this product.
Becca O.
Becca O.
St. John's , Newfoundland

I use these towelettes to remove the bulk of my face and eye make-up before going in with my Clarisonic to wash my face. I'll directly apply a little extra eye make-up remover to the cloth to help with my stubborn mascara and eyeliner, although these towelettes don't do a horrible job on their own. I then use the full cloth to scrub my face make-up off and continue on with my normal skincare routine! I love these wipes. They don't irritate my skin and they smell amazing! I will definitely be repurchasing and recommending to family and friends!
Judi P.
Judi P.

The first time I ever try this wipe my eye were wide open. Legit I never use any facial wipes as soft as this one. I have sensitive eyes cause of allergies, when I pick out product I have to be extra careful. Also my face type it very from oily to dry, depends on season. This product work year round for me because of fact these wipes are really wet, compare to others. I am really into aromatherapy, sent in the wipes are really calming when u do use it at the end of the day. Is one my must have to my makeup kit, and travel must have too.
Bianca s.
Bianca s.

Remove everything from waterproof eyeliner to stubborn mascara without irritating your eyes and doesn't leave you with a black eye affect that I find most makeup wipes leave from not taking off eye makeup but instead smudging it, so I was super impressed! They actually do have a nice calming, soothing effect. Only thing is the packaging , the wipes have to stay damp to work obviously, but the packaging didn't do that great of a good job of keeping the makeup wipes moist I found that some wipes were quite dry when pulling them out.
Emma P.
Emma P.

THESE ARE AMAZING. These are the best makeup wipes I have ever tired and have been using them for 2 yrs now. When it says "night calming" that's exactly what they do. After taking all your makeup off these leave your skin looking amazing. If you had a big pimple, after using these wipes, your pimple won't be as noticeable. In the morning you skin is looking even tones and bags under your eyes a slightly reduced. I would defiantly recommend these wipes to my friends and family and will forever keep buying them!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now