Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Brianna B.
Brianna B.

They honestly really work and aren't too soaked with product. They are gentle and won't irratate your skin. It did meet my expectations. I don't see it reducing my facial inflammation tho. Product was very effective. Slight room for improvement.
Jaclyn O.
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ

I used these make up wipes all the time when I was younger. They are very effective at removing make up and I love the calming scent so much! However I have moved on from these wipes because I don't like the residue they leave and I have just moved on to different methods of removing my make up
Sandra E.
Sandra E.
Escondido, CA

I use these instead of the blue packet because these are alcohol free and better for those with sensitive and dry skin like me. These don't burn and they hydrate your skin. After trying many different towels from different brands these are the best I have come across with.
These make-up wipes are the ultimate! I have used them for several years and I do not change them for anything. With a single wipe I managed to get all the makeup, even the mask of waterproof eyelashes, just perfect !, also sold at a good price and can be achieved everywhere.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.

These wipes are really great! I mix it up usually and use these and the regular Neutrogena wipes. I can use one of these wipes and it will take off all my makeup. I do prefer the regular ones over these though just because I don't really get the "night calming" effect. I still like washing my face with a cleanser afterwards. I can't use these alone for my skin.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Greenville, SC

While I do find these to be more soothing to the skin than the original day time make up wipes, if they get close to my eyes, it burns my eyes more. While it takes off most of my make up, I have the hardest time getting my eyeliner off.
Crystal N.
Crystal N.
Eugene, OR

I cut these in half and use every night to remove eye makeup. They are gentle, don't irritate my eyes and reasonably priced. I will never run out of these wipes. I will rebuy and I recommend.
I always have this in my bathroom and even in my make up kit in my everyday purse. It is very effective especially when you are looking for a gentle product and affordable price for your skin . It is worth to buy. I would recommend this to anyone. Especially to busy moms like me
Mellisa O.
Mellisa O.

I love my night calming Neutrogena make up remover wipes. The smell of the wipes do really calm me after along day.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Florence, AL

These are my all time favorite make up removers! I only use one and it removes all of my make up and does not cause blemishes on my face
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?