Add a Photo

#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Diana B.
Diana B.
This is the best makeup remover! I will give this 10 stars:) if I had enough stars
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
I have tried so many different brands of these make up remover wipes and none worked until i tried these. I wasnt expecting them to work so amazing but i loved them! I purchased mine at walmart . I loved that it left my face feeling fresh and clean. I would for sure recomend it!
Bridget M.
Bridget M.
Novi, MI
I would love to try this sample out to see how good they work out for me because I have tried some that were not great after I try them out and review them i will let my girlfriends on Facebook know if they work good and if they should try them or not
Saphire A.
Saphire A.
Brooklyn, NY
Highly recommend this for oily skin people. It's so much better than clean and clear products and can clean up it 80% more pores that normal ones . I need this again because I ran out a week ago so next time I run erans that's on the to -do list lol
HIra G.
HIra G.
I have extremely dry skin and I use somewhat heavy foundation these things work great for my dry skin! And get all of the make up off with ease! It hasn't dried out my face like most other wipes! Def give it a shot and try it out!!!
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
These are pretty good makeup wipes probably my second favorite next to elf wipes which are my holy grail. You can sometimes find these in a 2 pack which is great.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Schenectady, NY
These make the night time beauty routine so much easier, especially on those days that you are non stop and just want to pass out after work. Just grab a cloth and wipe away all the make up, oil, and dirt that collected during the day. You may need to use a little eye makeup remover after to ensure that all mascara is off. End by using your favorite moisturizer and ready for bed in a flash!
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
They honestly really work and aren't too soaked with product. They are gentle and won't irratate your skin. It did meet my expectations. I don't see it reducing my facial inflammation tho. Product was very effective. Slight room for improvement.
Sandra E.
Sandra E.
Escondido, CA
I use these instead of the blue packet because these are alcohol free and better for those with sensitive and dry skin like me. These don't burn and they hydrate your skin. After trying many different towels from different brands these are the best I have come across with.
These make-up wipes are the ultimate! I have used them for several years and I do not change them for anything. With a single wipe I managed to get all the makeup, even the mask of waterproof eyelashes, just perfect !, also sold at a good price and can be achieved everywhere.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?