Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Ashiah W.
Ashiah W.
Baton Rouge, LA

I came across these amazing wipes! I was in target one day with my best friend looking for a new make up remover. Hoping to find the next best thing! At first i was skeptical about it because we have oily skin so it's even harder to find something to our liking. What I love about these make up wipes, is that they are very moisturizing and wipe off your makeup from the day, leaving your skin feeling refreshed and clean. My face is super sensitive, and they leave my skin feeling comfortable.I wear a lot of face products and makeup that needs to be removed nightly and these wipes are a life saver! They smell amazing and are gentle on my skin. They remove makeup and daily grime while leaving my skin soft and clean. Highly recommend!!
Diana B.
Diana B.

This is the best makeup remover! I will give this 10 stars:) if I had enough stars
Brittny W.
Brittny W.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

These are my fave. Great price and it's soft on my sensitive skin. They stay moist as well. I buy them at wal mart but I'm sure they have them other places as well.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.

I have tried so many different brands of these make up remover wipes and none worked until i tried these. I wasnt expecting them to work so amazing but i loved them! I purchased mine at walmart . I loved that it left my face feeling fresh and clean. I would for sure recomend it!
Bridget M.
Bridget M.
Novi, MI

I would love to try this sample out to see how good they work out for me because I have tried some that were not great after I try them out and review them i will let my girlfriends on Facebook know if they work good and if they should try them or not
Saphire A.
Saphire A.
Brooklyn, NY

Highly recommend this for oily skin people. It's so much better than clean and clear products and can clean up it 80% more pores that normal ones . I need this again because I ran out a week ago so next time I run erans that's on the to -do list lol
Melody C.
Melody C.

I've tried many make up wipes and these are one of my favorites! I enjoy the scent, it relaxes me and helps me during my night time routine. I haven't had any breakouts due to these & it gets all the makeup off my face! I buy them at CVS so they are about $6 but not too expensive!
HIra G.
HIra G.

I have extremely dry skin and I use somewhat heavy foundation these things work great for my dry skin! And get all of the make up off with ease! It hasn't dried out my face like most other wipes! Def give it a shot and try it out!!!
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Ashland , KY

These are pretty good makeup wipes probably my second favorite next to elf wipes which are my holy grail. You can sometimes find these in a 2 pack which is great.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Schenectady, NY

These make the night time beauty routine so much easier, especially on those days that you are non stop and just want to pass out after work. Just grab a cloth and wipe away all the make up, oil, and dirt that collected during the day. You may need to use a little eye makeup remover after to ensure that all mascara is off. End by using your favorite moisturizer and ready for bed in a flash!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?