Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Ashiah W.
Ashiah W.
Baton Rouge, LA

I came across these amazing wipes! I was in target one day with my best friend looking for a new make up remover. Hoping to find the next best thing! At first i was skeptical about it because we have oily skin so it's even harder to find something to our liking. What I love about these make up wipes, is that they are very moisturizing and wipe off your makeup from the day, leaving your skin feeling refreshed and clean. My face is super sensitive, and they leave my skin feeling comfortable.I wear a lot of face products and makeup that needs to be removed nightly and these wipes are a life saver! They smell amazing and are gentle on my skin. They remove makeup and daily grime while leaving my skin soft and clean. Highly recommend!!
Isabelle E.
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA

After going through a different type of Neutrogena makeup remover wipes, I decided to give these a go, since, duh, I take my makeup off at night! However, these were a huge bust for me: A. While they take off most of my makeup, they leave behind a nasty, oily residue that sits on your skin. B. By the end of the bag, the smell makes you want to gag. C. There are better makeup remover wipes out there!!! If you don't mind the oily residue or the smell, give these a shot since they do what they're supposed do, but if you want something leaving you clean and breathing, don't get these.
Kennedy N.
Kennedy N.
Russellville, AR

These are great for late nights. They calm your face so that while taking your makeup off, it gets you ready for bed. They smell great. The only problem is that it can sometimes make your face feel a bit greasy.
Carla S.
Carla S.

Love these. In the past when I have used Neutrogena brands, they would make me break out. But I decided to give these a try and I'm glad I did. They don't over dry my skin and they leave my skin feeling soft.
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Oxford, AL

This is my favorite make up remover. It takes off left over mascara that is stubborn and hard to come off and left over make up your regular face wash didn't remove. I don't feel like I can go without this beauty supply.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.

Love these! Definitely work for my sensitive skin. Perfect for using before bed but I would still recommend washing your face after to remove any leftover build up
LOUISA L.
LOUISA L.
Iselin, NJ

I love this wiper, i had use many different brand makeup wiper and always come back to neutrogena wiper. I have sensitive skin, this product does not irritate my skin at all!
Raquel A.
Raquel A.
Mount Rainier, MD

These makeup remover wipes are really great! They smell so nice and remove my makeup fairly well! The one downside is that they leave your face greasy, so I definitely recommend washing it afterwards
Sandra E.
Sandra E.
Escondido, CA

I use these instead of the blue packet because these are alcohol free and better for those with sensitive and dry skin like me. These don't burn and they hydrate your skin. After trying many different towels from different brands these are the best I have come across with.
Shannon T.
Shannon T.
Fremont, CA

I don't see the hype. A lot of people swear by these makeup wipes but I much prefer the store brand ones I buy from Walmart. These feel a bit greasy when I wipe it across my skin and sting my face a bit when I use them. They're actually not very good at getting eye makeup off. Overall I wouldn't recommend these, and I will not be repurchasing. Unfortunately. I wasn't a fan.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now