Add a Photo

#16 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Lea L.
Lea L.
Smell great takes off all makeup and dirt and oils with no problem I'm a repeat user and I will continue buy this product .
Puja P.
Puja P.
North Bergen, NJ
Dec. 31, 2015, 8:23 p.m.
Love these makeup wipes. They really take all of the makeup off your face/skin. However I feel like it leaves some kind of oily residue on your face.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Lancaster
I do agree with some of the other reviewers. They certainly do remove makeup, but the greasy/oily texture they leave behind is just gross. It makes me feel the opposite of "clean." This will eventually get my mascara off, but it takes too much rubbing. The eye area is extremely sensitive, and excessive pulling or rubbing leads to wrinkles later in life. I would rather use a small amount of product and blot to remove than rub really hard (like these wipes require me to). Plus, even when I do rub and it looks like it's all gone, they weren't great at removal.
Gleysh R.
Gleysh R.
Arlington , TX
like the fresh scent, take everything off, they are not rough and pretty inexpensive too
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 31, 2015, 6:58 p.m.
These are my favorite makeup remover wipes. They aren't as harsh as the normal neutrogena wipes and definitely do help to calm your skin for bed.
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Rio Rancho, NM
I love these make up wipes!! They work so good and leave my face feeling refreshed and all my make up comes off.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Evansville
These wipes are perfect, takes all my makeup without stripping my skin or drying it out!
Fawzeyh I.
Fawzeyh I.
Midlothian, IL
Love these wipes i have tried different kinds but i love these the most. Definitely recommend
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Layton
So soothing and calming, it really makes me feel relaxed at night when cleaning my face off.
jeanne s.
jeanne s.
San Antonio , Texas
Wipes are great for cleaning make up
Wal mart
Reliable brand
Frequent buyer
Not expensive
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?