Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Hillary G.
Hillary G.
ATLANTA, GA

I love these so much they take off make up so easily and leave your skin feeling amazing !! I love the packaging its so cute and sometimes you can find ones that come with a plastic box that you can keep and store them in !!! I have repurchased these so many times i highly recommend !!!!
Jayna H.
Jayna H.

Love these wipes! They smell amazing and they're very thick. They remove a lot of makeup including mascara. They also don't irritate my eyes.
Gina S.
Gina S.

The makeup may not come off in one swipe like the commercial shows it, but maybe two or three swipes. Overall, it is very effective, smells wonderfully, and feels refreshing on my skin. Also, they dry out a bit at the end, so make sure to seal the package as tight as you can when you are not using the wipes
Mikiella  T.
Mikiella T.
Denver, CO

These wipes are great for removing make up but they leave my skin very oily so I stopped using them and switched to a less oily wipe. they smell amazing though
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Las Vegas, NV

These wipes are very effective at removing makeup. I do have a few issues with them though. I don't like that it makes my skin feel like it has a layer of oil left on it and also they are a bit small for those who wear a good amount of makeup and would like to make sure the skin is clean
Allison B.
Allison B.
Florence, AL

I really like these as far as removing makeup and the calming scent, they have great buy one get one 1/2 deals at UKTA and that is where I always get mine. The only Cons is that they feel rough on my skin and always leave my face red.
Morgan N.
Morgan N.

Honestly, I have mixed feelings about these. I don't find them any more calming then the regular ones but at the same time, I prefer these for nighttime cleansing. I will def. repurchase :)
Erin O.
Erin O.

These makeup remover wipes are almost as amazing as the the original. They take off all your makeup in a few wipes. I would absolutely purchase these towelettes again and recommend them to all my friends!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Erie, PA

I love not having to cleanse after using...however, it did sting my eyes & didn't feel as if all my makeup actually came off.
Ashiah W.
Ashiah W.
Baton Rouge, LA

I came across these amazing wipes! I was in target one day with my best friend looking for a new make up remover. Hoping to find the next best thing! At first i was skeptical about it because we have oily skin so it's even harder to find something to our liking. What I love about these make up wipes, is that they are very moisturizing and wipe off your makeup from the day, leaving your skin feeling refreshed and clean. My face is super sensitive, and they leave my skin feeling comfortable.I wear a lot of face products and makeup that needs to be removed nightly and these wipes are a life saver! They smell amazing and are gentle on my skin. They remove makeup and daily grime while leaving my skin soft and clean. Highly recommend!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?