Add a Photo

#15 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Lily S.
Lily S.

It cleans all my makeup off and it leaves my skin feeling refreshing! I would buy again
Anna Marie Q.
Anna Marie Q.
Sewell, NJ

I was in a constant search for a make up remover that did not irritate my skin and especially my eyes. The Neutrogena towelettes remove all make up including mascara. It does take more than 1 quick swipe like in the commercials but it is smooth and easy. Best of all for me. . Not irritating. My skin is clean and my eyes are not red after usr
Lesley N.
Lesley N.
Newport, KY

I have tried pretty much most of the drugstore make up wipes out there but Neutrogena makeup remover wipes are still the best for removing makeup. These ultra soft nourishing cloths are designed for the sensitive dry skin and did remove all my make-up.
Isabelle E.
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA

After going through a different type of Neutrogena makeup remover wipes, I decided to give these a go, since, duh, I take my makeup off at night! However, these were a huge bust for me: A. While they take off most of my makeup, they leave behind a nasty, oily residue that sits on your skin. B. By the end of the bag, the smell makes you want to gag. C. There are better makeup remover wipes out there!!! If you don't mind the oily residue or the smell, give these a shot since they do what they're supposed do, but if you want something leaving you clean and breathing, don't get these.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Kalamazoo, MI

i love these! i trade off between these and my makeup eraser for removing makeup at night, one wipe takes off my whole face. the scent is strong though, so if you're someone with sensitivity to scents or particularly sensitive skin then i'd go with one of the unscented ones. (:
Melody C.
Melody C.

I've tried many make up wipes and these are one of my favorites! I enjoy the scent, it relaxes me and helps me during my night time routine. I haven't had any breakouts due to these & it gets all the makeup off my face! I buy them at CVS so they are about $6 but not too expensive!
Cami G.
Cami G.
Westwood, NJ

I have sensitive skin and thought these makeup wipes would work great for me. I loved the packaging and thought it was nice! The value is great and I bought it for a cheap price at CVS. They made my skin feel oily and irritated. :(
Kennedy N.
Kennedy N.
Russellville, AR

These are great for late nights. They calm your face so that while taking your makeup off, it gets you ready for bed. They smell great. The only problem is that it can sometimes make your face feel a bit greasy.
Ashiah W.
Ashiah W.
Baton Rouge, LA

I came across these amazing wipes! I was in target one day with my best friend looking for a new make up remover. Hoping to find the next best thing! At first i was skeptical about it because we have oily skin so it's even harder to find something to our liking. What I love about these make up wipes, is that they are very moisturizing and wipe off your makeup from the day, leaving your skin feeling refreshed and clean. My face is super sensitive, and they leave my skin feeling comfortable.I wear a lot of face products and makeup that needs to be removed nightly and these wipes are a life saver! They smell amazing and are gentle on my skin. They remove makeup and daily grime while leaving my skin soft and clean. Highly recommend!!
Carla S.
Carla S.

Love these. In the past when I have used Neutrogena brands, they would make me break out. But I decided to give these a try and I'm glad I did. They don't over dry my skin and they leave my skin feeling soft.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now