Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Klaurini ch V.
Klaurini ch V.

I like these a lot! They work very well for me and get off all my left over makeup, especially waterproof.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Kalamazoo, MI

i love these! i trade off between these and my makeup eraser for removing makeup at night, one wipe takes off my whole face. the scent is strong though, so if you're someone with sensitivity to scents or particularly sensitive skin then i'd go with one of the unscented ones. (:
Joyce d.
Joyce d.

I like this makeup wipes ... I use it often when I'm wearing a waterproof mascara . It is not drying ..
Onyx L.
Onyx L.

These wipes are must have! I use them when I have came in from a long night of partying and need to remove my make up and refresh my face. The wipes are soft and gentle hut take off the hardest waterproof mascara. I also use these wipes to clean up eye shadow that fallen on my cheeks or to give a clean cat eye. Very useful and easy for traveling.
Via K.
Via K.
Waynesburg, PA

A lot of my friends use these and I have to say, they get the job done. I wish they had a better scent though. Good for cleaning up small mistakes on make up
Samantha G.
Samantha G.

I love everything #Neutrogena and these wipes are so amazing to take off all your makeup! It meet my expectations in every way, they are very gentle on tour face and body! I would definitely recommend this makeup remover wipes.
Pooja P.
Pooja P.
Livingston, NJ

Let me start by saying I LOVE the smell of these. They do a great job taking off my make up but I never end up using the whole thing (I mostly use these for my eye make up). The one downside to these is that as you get to the bottom, the towelettes dry out for me.
Judy R.
Judy R.
Temecula, CA

I usually love these but the last 2 times I have bought them they have been very dry I had to take them back !!
Kelli Q.
Kelli Q.
Humble, TX

I love this product. I wear waterproof everything because throughout the day my eyes constantly water and in the evenings when I wash off my face I always struggle with getting all my eyeliner and mascara completely off. I love these wipes that are easy to travel with and completely clean off my face and don't leave smeared dark circles around my eyes.
Breeanna M.
Breeanna M.
Mammoth Lakes, CA

Love these! Used them for quite a few months and they really did take off my makeup. The only problem they wouldn't take care of was my waterproof mascara!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?