Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Encino, TX

I really enjoyed using these wipes after a long day of wearing my make up. They get a lot of the tough liners and shadows off with no hard scrubbing. And they leave your face really relaxed and ready for bed. I would definitely recommend this product.
Merilyn G.
Merilyn G.
Las Vegas, NV

Amazing Remover!! I love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really has meet all my expectations from the firts dau that i used. Its very soft when you feel it in your face and nothing annoying. The price is the best and sure i buy it again!!!! I love it
Teanna K.
Teanna K.
Palestine, TX

I love the smell and they remove all of my make up and leave my skin filling amazing and the cloth is very soft.
Brittny W.
Brittny W.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

These are my fave. Great price and it's soft on my sensitive skin. They stay moist as well. I buy them at wal mart but I'm sure they have them other places as well.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Boonton, NJ

These are gentle on my face while still wiping away the makeup left on my face. They smell great as well which is always a plus!
Hailey T.
Hailey T.
Blue Mountain, MS

These are the makeup wipes I use every night. They're very relaxing, and I love the scent. They're a good price, and they take the makeup off really easy. However, they do leave a slight residue of lavender oils.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.

They honestly really work and aren't too soaked with product. They are gentle and won't irratate your skin. It did meet my expectations. I don't see it reducing my facial inflammation tho. Product was very effective. Slight room for improvement.
Jaclyn O.
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ

I used these make up wipes all the time when I was younger. They are very effective at removing make up and I love the calming scent so much! However I have moved on from these wipes because I don't like the residue they leave and I have just moved on to different methods of removing my make up
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Wintersville, OH

I absolutely swear by this product! They are the only towelettes I have used for the past few years. I absolutely love them! They remove make up with absolutely no problem, and leave my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I recommend this product to anyone in the market for a good make up remover.
Tori A.
Tori A.
College Station, TX

Very gentle on your face, and very calming. Doesn't always get all of my eye makeup off like I'd like for it to (mascara specifically). But if I use them in the morning to get the makeup under my eyes they work great!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now