Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Logan V.
Logan V.
Mclean, VA

These work extremely well but leave my skin feeling a tad oily. They don't feel harsh or have a bad scent though like many others I've tried
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

This is one of the best makeup removers that I have ever used! It smells good and it always removes all my makeup without it being harsh on my skin.
Tina N.
Tina N.
Bakersfield, CA

I have tried some of the other cheaper brands and they leave my face feeling oily. Neutrogena gets all of the make up but does not leave any film on my face.
Laura A.
Laura A.

I love these makeup wipes. They are a gentle way to remove your makeup and leave your skin feeling fresh. The only downside of these is that if the package is not fully sealed they will dry out.
Kori C.
Kori C.

I like these alot! They work very well for me and get off all my left over makeup!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.

I love using these wipes to take off my makeup. I use these every night and also sometimes in the morning to just refresh my face. I do use face wash after using these, as I do not feel it replaces the need to wash your face in general. They do work great as a step in my cleaning process.
Cami G.
Cami G.
Westwood, NJ

I have sensitive skin and thought these makeup wipes would work great for me. I loved the packaging and thought it was nice! The value is great and I bought it for a cheap price at CVS. They made my skin feel oily and irritated. :(
Katherine h.
Katherine h.
Springfield, OR

These are the best wipes I have ever used. They are better than simple or garnier. I recommend them for any skin type.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Mount Pleasant, MI

These are the only wipes I've found that don't irritate my upper cheeks and the skin below my eyes. They do leave me feeling greasy though, even if I cleanse after use.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA

These only get a B because I need to rinse off after using them. If I don't, my skin is tacky for hours and I break out. I love that these get ALL of your makeup, no matter how waterproof!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?