Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Katie H.
Katie H.
Florence, AL

These are my all time favorite make up removers! I only use one and it removes all of my make up and does not cause blemishes on my face
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY

These are pretty good makeup wipes probably my second favorite next to elf wipes which are my holy grail. You can sometimes find these in a 2 pack which is great.
LOUISA L.
LOUISA L.
Iselin, NJ

I love this wiper, i had use many different brand makeup wiper and always come back to neutrogena wiper. I have sensitive skin, this product does not irritate my skin at all!
Brianna B.
Brianna B.

They honestly really work and aren't too soaked with product. They are gentle and won't irratate your skin. It did meet my expectations. I don't see it reducing my facial inflammation tho. Product was very effective. Slight room for improvement.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Greenville, SC

While I do find these to be more soothing to the skin than the original day time make up wipes, if they get close to my eyes, it burns my eyes more. While it takes off most of my make up, I have the hardest time getting my eyeliner off.
These make-up wipes are the ultimate! I have used them for several years and I do not change them for anything. With a single wipe I managed to get all the makeup, even the mask of waterproof eyelashes, just perfect !, also sold at a good price and can be achieved everywhere.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA

These only get a B because I need to rinse off after using them. If I don't, my skin is tacky for hours and I break out. I love that these get ALL of your makeup, no matter how waterproof!
Katrina C.
Katrina C.
Miami

These are the best make up remover wipes in the market! I absolutely love them! They do not leave your face oily like other makeup remover products in the market. I love it!
Michele C.
Michele C.
Elgin, SC

My most favorite face wipes ever. They are also a favorite of Kim Kardashian. They are skin calming and hydrating. Most face wipes can dry out your skin and cause irritation but not these face wipes. They won't make your eyes burn either. I always have some on hand. I use it when I'm too tired to wash my face and I use it to remove makeup before washing my face. Great to take to the gym or beach too. All around great product.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Encino, TX

I really enjoyed using these wipes after a long day of wearing my make up. They get a lot of the tough liners and shadows off with no hard scrubbing. And they leave your face really relaxed and ready for bed. I would definitely recommend this product.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now