Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Kelly
Kelly
Alexandria, VA

I love the normal neutrogena make up removing towelettes so I picked this up to try. They remove makeup just as well as the normal ones (in the blue packaging) but I'm not a fan of the smell. I also didn't notice any calming effects so I'm sticking with the normal ones in the future.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Griffin, GA

Extremely gentle formula with a great smell that's very calming to use before you go to sleep. I use them very often and I'm am definitely a repeat user. Good value when you get the set with 2 packs but can be pricey with the single packs. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Jayy P.
Jayy P.
Beverly Hills, CA

I love these cleansing wipes because they are quick and easy to use. I'm giving them a four star because even though they are effective and gentle, they do not remove my mascara as well as I would like. I have been using them for the last year and a half and I will continue to do so!
kristen k.
kristen k.
Statesville, NC

Works great for removing makeup! I used this everynight before going to bed and it took off my face and eye makeup very easily! Only issue with this is due to my sensitive eyes that it caused a bit of a stinging sensation when taking off eye makeup. Otherwise, works very beautifully!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Lockport, NY

One of my favorite go-to makeup removers. These wipes are great and fast. They take off everything from waterproof to stain and matte. It is very affordable for how well it works and is great for your skin. Definitely worth the price for me. Also good for sensitive skin. A must-have!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Vancouver, WA

Made my skin feel clean and less oily:) got my makeup off super easy and unlike other products I use for makeup removal it didn't make my skin red and dried out. It's always perfect for after my work out, I use a whip to get rid of any extra oil and sweat my skin might have built up
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Chapel Hill, NC

Super gentle and took of mascara/eyeliner pretty well! I really liked that it wasn't an abrasive smell like some other makeup removers (emphasis on calming!) I haven't bought more as I have been trying out a different brand, but would definitely do so especially for travel purposes!
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.

This is a good make up remover it gets a lot off with one wipe. Although the wipes can be quite large for my needs as I do not use a lot of make up. They smell is nice and I feel the wipes are less harsh on the skin than the normal make up wipes. So I actually prefer the night calm.
Kassiti K.
Kassiti K.
Dickinson , Tx

The main reasons I love these is because they do not live a oily residue on your skin, They also do not cost an arm and a leg, and I always go to sleep completely and totally relax without a sticky face. The packaging is small and easy to store. Similar to a small baby wipe package.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.

These Neutrogena wipes are AMAZING! They are so gentle on my skin. I have used these for as long as I can remember. They do such a good job at removing my makeup. It only takes one wipe to remove a whole days makeup. All of my family uses theses because of how much I recommend them!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now