Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
May 16, 2016, 2:28 p.m.
Last month i went to wallmart to ask about makeup remover wipes, the lady that she worked their she really recommend this type od Neutrogena wipes , so I bought it , it is amazing i use in the night when I'm sleepy and tired it doesn't make your skin oily and it's remove everything
joshalyn f.
joshalyn f.
Churubusco, IN
My Neutrogena night calming makeup remover towels have dramatically made a difference with my acne. It has very much so helped clear my face and they are very inexpensive. They really even get all the tough makeup off, like mascara! I don't think I could ever switch my makeup wipes.
Teri C.
Teri C.
Grosse Pointe, MI
April 6, 2016, 8:23 p.m.
Takes off most makeup, with the exception of most eye products. Leaves skin feeling hydrated and gentle but not extremely oily. I can get away with using these wipes when I'm too lazy to wash my whole face. It's on the cheaper side of remover wipes and definitely worth every penny.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Byfield, MA
Feb. 4, 2016, 10:18 p.m.
This product is fantastic at removing all makeup. From light-colored eyeshadows, to hard to remove waterproof mascara, these wipes removed all the makeup and oils with ease. Although these were very effective at removing makeup, they were still very gentle and soothing to the skin.
rose e.
rose e.
Phoenix, AZ
April 22, 2016, 7:15 p.m.
Works great! Helped remove all my makeup. Even my stubborn mascara. The packaging was a little inconvenient. The wipes would sometimes dry up easily making it hard(if able to at all) use the next wipe available. Other than that I love the wipes because you don't waste any product.
Skye A.
Skye A.
Lincoln, NE
April 1, 2016, 7:48 p.m.
I have been using them for years and love them. They always get all the makeup off and leave my skin clean. They don't leave my feeling oily or dry. I feel well moisturized and no redness or rawness. The package is nice. But you have to make sure you close them or they can dry out
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Leesport, PA
I love these wipes! They are gentle, yet removes waterproof make up! These smell like lavender and are super calming, so I would use them to remove my makeup and cleanse the skin right before bed. Certainly meets expectations! Be sure to close the package well or they can dry out!
March 1, 2016, 9:04 p.m.
Sadly this product is high on alcohol. If the skin around your eyes is very sensitive like mine, keep in mind that this product might irritate it. I would not recommend it to use in your whole face, including your eyes. Keep it away from your eye area and these will work just fine
Niki C.
Niki C.
Stanchfield, MN
May 15, 2016, 7:16 p.m.
These are perfect for those busy nights when you just can't wash your face before bed! They take off a face full of make up with just one towelette. I don't wear waterproof makeup, so everything came off super easy too. I'm definitely buying some more to keep with me at all times!
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Glen Burnie, MD
April 3, 2016, 9:47 a.m.
I love those Wipes I can't never get over them and the smell is amassing 💜
They feel so good on my skin and I have tried other type of wipes but there are not as gentles as this ones are.
And other amazing thing about these wipes is that they take off waterproof makeup Really easy
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?