Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Crystal N.
Crystal N.
Eugene, OR

I cut these in half and use every night to remove eye makeup. They are gentle, don't irritate my eyes and reasonably priced. I will never run out of these wipes. I will rebuy and I recommend.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Las Vegas, NV

These wipes are very effective at removing makeup. I do have a few issues with them though. I don't like that it makes my skin feel like it has a layer of oil left on it and also they are a bit small for those who wear a good amount of makeup and would like to make sure the skin is clean
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA

These only get a B because I need to rinse off after using them. If I don't, my skin is tacky for hours and I break out. I love that these get ALL of your makeup, no matter how waterproof!
Onyx L.
Onyx L.

These wipes are must have! I use them when I have came in from a long night of partying and need to remove my make up and refresh my face. The wipes are soft and gentle hut take off the hardest waterproof mascara. I also use these wipes to clean up eye shadow that fallen on my cheeks or to give a clean cat eye. Very useful and easy for traveling.
Pooja P.
Pooja P.
Livingston, NJ

Let me start by saying I LOVE the smell of these. They do a great job taking off my make up but I never end up using the whole thing (I mostly use these for my eye make up). The one downside to these is that as you get to the bottom, the towelettes dry out for me.
Joyce d.
Joyce d.

I like this makeup wipes ... I use it often when I'm wearing a waterproof mascara . It is not drying ..
Breeanna M.
Breeanna M.
Mammoth Lakes, CA

Love these! Used them for quite a few months and they really did take off my makeup. The only problem they wouldn't take care of was my waterproof mascara!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Erie, PA

I love not having to cleanse after using...however, it did sting my eyes & didn't feel as if all my makeup actually came off.
shannon h.
shannon h.

This make up remover is ok but I have to use two to get all my makeup off which is a bummer...
Jayna H.
Jayna H.

Love these wipes! They smell amazing and they're very thick. They remove a lot of makeup including mascara. They also don't irritate my eyes.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now