Add a Photo

#15 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Morgan N.
Morgan N.

Honestly, I have mixed feelings about these. I don't find them any more calming then the regular ones but at the same time, I prefer these for nighttime cleansing. I will def. repurchase :)
Katherine h.
Katherine h.
Springfield, OR

These are the best wipes I have ever used. They are better than simple or garnier. I recommend them for any skin type.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Florence, AL

These are my all time favorite make up removers! I only use one and it removes all of my make up and does not cause blemishes on my face
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Mount Pleasant, MI

These are the only wipes I've found that don't irritate my upper cheeks and the skin below my eyes. They do leave me feeling greasy though, even if I cleanse after use.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA

These only get a B because I need to rinse off after using them. If I don't, my skin is tacky for hours and I break out. I love that these get ALL of your makeup, no matter how waterproof!
Erin O.
Erin O.

These makeup remover wipes are almost as amazing as the the original. They take off all your makeup in a few wipes. I would absolutely purchase these towelettes again and recommend them to all my friends!
Saphire A.
Saphire A.
Brooklyn, NY

Highly recommend this for oily skin people. It's so much better than clean and clear products and can clean up it 80% more pores that normal ones . I need this again because I ran out a week ago so next time I run erans that's on the to -do list lol
Joyce d.
Joyce d.

I like this makeup wipes ... I use it often when I'm wearing a waterproof mascara . It is not drying ..
Onyx L.
Onyx L.

These wipes are must have! I use them when I have came in from a long night of partying and need to remove my make up and refresh my face. The wipes are soft and gentle hut take off the hardest waterproof mascara. I also use these wipes to clean up eye shadow that fallen on my cheeks or to give a clean cat eye. Very useful and easy for traveling.
Via K.
Via K.
Waynesburg, PA

A lot of my friends use these and I have to say, they get the job done. I wish they had a better scent though. Good for cleaning up small mistakes on make up
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now