Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Dec. 30, 2015, 5:51 p.m.
Absolutely in LOVE with these! I've always used the regular blue packaged Neutrogena wipes but I found that they sometimes felt rough/irritating on my skin and really burned my eyes when removing my eye makeup. I have dry, sensitive skin and always take my makeup off a night and these guys are incredible! They are so calming and gentle on the skin, they take off all of the makeup and leave my face feeling soothed and ready to bed. They don't dry me out or feel rough. Forever my go to makeup wipes!
Franchesca C.
Franchesca C.
Enjoyed the lavender scent, did not see a huge difference from the original as far as strength in removing make up (a good thing)! Wipes are gentle and remove all of my make up with one wipe.
Gabby G.
Gabby G.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great prosuct easy to use doesn't dry skin removes makeup instantly great affordable price usually takes one wipe and your done clean face for the day.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cambridge, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes are great for cleansing before bed and also getting that last bit of stubborn makeup after a shower. The only brand I use!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Johnson city, TN
I love the Neutrogena towelettes! I think they take off all my makeup even when I'm wearing a full face! They also don't irritate my skin at all!!
Margo D.
Margo D.
New Iberia, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these wipes. It gets off all the dirt and grim of the day along with the tough makeup products like mascara. The smell is amazing and my skin felt so soft after!
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Memphis
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these!!! Leaves my face feeling so clean and smooth
Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming!!!
Joscelyn M.
Joscelyn M.
Use these every night! They're great at getting off all your makeup, even the waterproof mascara. Super gentle and a great scent!
Tori B.
Tori B.
Brigham City, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the only makeup wipes that won't irritate my skin, and doesn't feel like there's a film of crap on my face! Love them.
diana v.
diana v.
Wasco, CA
These are seriously so good i usually need one to remove everything but use a second one to really see if it removes everything and it does the job they are also really cheap i would buy again walmart usually has them in packs of 2 which are way better
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?