Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Isabelle E.
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA

After going through a different type of Neutrogena makeup remover wipes, I decided to give these a go, since, duh, I take my makeup off at night! However, these were a huge bust for me: A. While they take off most of my makeup, they leave behind a nasty, oily residue that sits on your skin. B. By the end of the bag, the smell makes you want to gag. C. There are better makeup remover wipes out there!!! If you don't mind the oily residue or the smell, give these a shot since they do what they're supposed do, but if you want something leaving you clean and breathing, don't get these.
Kennedy N.
Kennedy N.
Russellville, AR

These are great for late nights. They calm your face so that while taking your makeup off, it gets you ready for bed. They smell great. The only problem is that it can sometimes make your face feel a bit greasy.
Carla S.
Carla S.

Love these. In the past when I have used Neutrogena brands, they would make me break out. But I decided to give these a try and I'm glad I did. They don't over dry my skin and they leave my skin feeling soft.
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Oxford, AL

This is my favorite make up remover. It takes off left over mascara that is stubborn and hard to come off and left over make up your regular face wash didn't remove. I don't feel like I can go without this beauty supply.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.

Love these! Definitely work for my sensitive skin. Perfect for using before bed but I would still recommend washing your face after to remove any leftover build up
LOUISA L.
LOUISA L.
Iselin, NJ

I love this wiper, i had use many different brand makeup wiper and always come back to neutrogena wiper. I have sensitive skin, this product does not irritate my skin at all!
Raquel A.
Raquel A.
Mount Rainier, MD

These makeup remover wipes are really great! They smell so nice and remove my makeup fairly well! The one downside is that they leave your face greasy, so I definitely recommend washing it afterwards
Shannon T.
Shannon T.
Fremont, CA

I don't see the hype. A lot of people swear by these makeup wipes but I much prefer the store brand ones I buy from Walmart. These feel a bit greasy when I wipe it across my skin and sting my face a bit when I use them. They're actually not very good at getting eye makeup off. Overall I wouldn't recommend these, and I will not be repurchasing. Unfortunately. I wasn't a fan.
Francisca M.
Francisca M.
Brick, Nj

These wipes are my holy grail makeup removers. The smell is fantastic! They work wel to remove even waterproof makeup and don't burn my eyes or irritate my skin. They do leave a bit of an oily residue but it doesn't bother me.
Sable R.
Sable R.
Daleville, AL

These wipes are definitely my favorite product to use when taking off my makeup at night. They get the job done and my face feels so clean afterwards. They have a really calming smell as well.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?