Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Judy S.
Judy S.
Lakewood, WA

Easy to use,. i have sensitive skin and it did not irritate my skin at all. Overall a good buy
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Diamond, OH

These wipes will remove most of your makeup while leaving your face smooth and smelling great.
Clara C.
Clara C.
Modesto, CA

These are great! I especially like the night time calming effects. They are cool on your skin.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

I love these. I always get them whenever I go to the stores, it may be expensive but worth it.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Glassboro, NJ

All makeup comes off with one wipe and it even removes your waterproof makeup which is awesome
Monica H.
Monica H.

I am so gonna try this product really soon cuz I have been hearing nothing but great things!!!
Fabiola B.
Fabiola B.
Compton, CA

Works wonders really removes tough makeup softly and gently and leaves skin feeling remarkable
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
Van Wert, OH

These are so refreshing and I love the product. It helps me to tell my face it's time for bed.
Sam S.
Sam S.
Dearborn, MI

Really keeps you're face clean and makes it feel like a baby's hand and who wouldn't want that
Mylene D.
Mylene D.
Dieppe

Cleaned my skin very well but after using for about a week or so I noticed my skin getting dry
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now