Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Erin O.
Erin O.

These makeup remover wipes are almost as amazing as the the original. They take off all your makeup in a few wipes. I would absolutely purchase these towelettes again and recommend them to all my friends!
Roseanne A.
Roseanne A.
Glendale, NY

This works great on my waterproof eye makeup. My makeup comes off easily without having to scrub my eyes until they are red and puffy. They do not leave an oily feeling on my face and the calming lavender scent is light and invigorating. This is a must have when wearing makeup.
Hillary G.
Hillary G.
Atlanta , GA

I love these so much they take off make up so easily and leave your skin feeling amazing !! I love the packaging its so cute and sometimes you can find ones that come with a plastic box that you can keep and store them in !!! I have repurchased these so many times i highly recommend !!!!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

This is one of the best makeup removers that I have ever used! It smells good and it always removes all my makeup without it being harsh on my skin.
Logan V.
Logan V.
Mclean, VA

These work extremely well but leave my skin feeling a tad oily. They don't feel harsh or have a bad scent though like many others I've tried
Tina N.
Tina N.
Bakersfield, CA

I have tried some of the other cheaper brands and they leave my face feeling oily. Neutrogena gets all of the make up but does not leave any film on my face.
Laura A.
Laura A.

I love these makeup wipes. They are a gentle way to remove your makeup and leave your skin feeling fresh. The only downside of these is that if the package is not fully sealed they will dry out.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.

I have tried so many different brands of these make up remover wipes and none worked until i tried these. I wasnt expecting them to work so amazing but i loved them! I purchased mine at walmart . I loved that it left my face feeling fresh and clean. I would for sure recomend it!
Kori C.
Kori C.

I like these alot! They work very well for me and get off all my left over makeup!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.

I love using these wipes to take off my makeup. I use these every night and also sometimes in the morning to just refresh my face. I do use face wash after using these, as I do not feel it replaces the need to wash your face in general. They do work great as a step in my cleaning process.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now