Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Fahima K.
Fahima K.

It is my first time using this product and it's gentle on my skin.I like it so far.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Columbia City, IN

These towlettes are amazing! They smell wonderful and remove all my makeup! Super recommended!
Jaclyn O.
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ

I used these make up wipes all the time when I was younger. They are very effective at removing make up and I love the calming scent so much! However I have moved on from these wipes because I don't like the residue they leave and I have just moved on to different methods of removing my make up
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Hammondsville

I absolutely swear by this product! They are the only towelettes I have used for the past few years. I absolutely love them! They remove make up with absolutely no problem, and leave my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I recommend this product to anyone in the market for a good make up remover.
Tori A.
Tori A.
College Station, TX

Very gentle on your face, and very calming. Doesn't always get all of my eye makeup off like I'd like for it to (mascara specifically). But if I use them in the morning to get the makeup under my eyes they work great!
Lily S.
Lily S.

It cleans all my makeup off and it leaves my skin feeling refreshing! I would buy again
Anna Marie Q.
Anna Marie Q.
Sewell, NJ

I was in a constant search for a make up remover that did not irritate my skin and especially my eyes. The Neutrogena towelettes remove all make up including mascara. It does take more than 1 quick swipe like in the commercials but it is smooth and easy. Best of all for me. . Not irritating. My skin is clean and my eyes are not red after usr
Lesley N.
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY

I have tried pretty much most of the drugstore make up wipes out there but Neutrogena makeup remover wipes are still the best for removing makeup. These ultra soft nourishing cloths are designed for the sensitive dry skin and did remove all my make-up.
Isabelle E.
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA

After going through a different type of Neutrogena makeup remover wipes, I decided to give these a go, since, duh, I take my makeup off at night! However, these were a huge bust for me: A. While they take off most of my makeup, they leave behind a nasty, oily residue that sits on your skin. B. By the end of the bag, the smell makes you want to gag. C. There are better makeup remover wipes out there!!! If you don't mind the oily residue or the smell, give these a shot since they do what they're supposed do, but if you want something leaving you clean and breathing, don't get these.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Florence, AL

I really like these as far as removing makeup and the calming scent, they have great buy one get one 1/2 deals at UKTA and that is where I always get mine. The only Cons is that they feel rough on my skin and always leave my face red.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now