Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Ay M.
Ay M.
Corona, NY

Works really well. Takes of all my eye and face makeup with ease! Recommend
Emily M.
Emily M.
Barberton, OH

I love these! They don't make my face greasy like other companies products.
LoLo M.
LoLo M.

I like these wipes so much I had dot go back to the store and bought 2 more
Kyra D.
Kyra D.
Grandview, MO

This product works very good. Also it removes makeup very easy in one wipe.
skarleth m.
skarleth m.

Mmm mas oh menos buena.................. . . .. . ............. .....
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Haughton, LA

Removed all my makeup easily.
I would recommend it.

Good product
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Windham, NH

I do like these make up wipes, but I don't buy them often because they are so expensive in comparison to Neutrogena's other makeup wipes. They smell great and do have a calming effect to them. Like Neutrogena's other wipes, they take all my makeup off with ease. They leave some residue behind, but don't dry out my face. I would recommend these to anyone who wears makeup.
Kayleigh  T.
Kayleigh T.

These wipes removed my makeup easily and effectively for the most part. The smell was pretty good too. However , I felt like they left my skin with a greasy oily feeling so I always washed my face with my normal face wash immediately after. I also felt like they were too harsh on my eyes. They became irritated after about a week of using these towelettes.
Erica H.
Erica H.

These are the make up remover wipes that I always reach for. I wear a lot of liquid eyeliner, and they are able to successfully remove all my makeup without me having to harshly scrub it off or having the makeup smudge all over my face. They are gentle wipes that don't sting the eyes. They leave my face feeling clean and moisturized.
Ingrid G.
Ingrid G.

These smell great! After a long day of wearing moderate coverage foundation, using this to remove it feels like heaven. Leaves me feeling relaxed and fresh. Great product and inexpensive.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now