Add a Photo

#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
I love these wipes! I use them at night before using my Clarisonic. They help with redness and feel great after application. It removes eye makeup pretty good as well. I definitely recommend these!
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
BAYONNE, NJ
A superb find!!! I am very sensitive and this towelette has not irritated me at all. I feel refreshed and clean. I am very satisfied with this purchase.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Oshkosh
I absolutely love these! My skin is kind of sensitive and oily, and these wipes were gentle and also did not make me extra oily. I liked the smell of them too, and they were my go to make up wipes for a long time!
toni l.
toni l.
Hampton, VA
these are GREAT. they clean the stubbornest of makeup without rubbing your skin off. also doesn't dry your skin out or break your face out. the packaging stays together and the wipes are always easily accessible.
Kelly
Kelly
Alexandria, VA
I love the normal neutrogena make up removing towelettes so I picked this up to try. They remove makeup just as well as the normal ones (in the blue packaging) but I'm not a fan of the smell. I also didn't notice any calming effects so I'm sticking with the normal ones in the future.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that Neutrogena came out with "calming" makeup removing towelettes. They are very gentle on the face. Don't irritate your skin or sensitive areas. Works well to remove waterproof makeup. Whenever I'm too tired to wash my face at night I love that I can use these real quick
Nina M.
Nina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these makeup remover wipes. I always like to use these right before I go to bed at night. Makes your face feel clean, refreshed, and relaxed with the lavender scent.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Rockville, MD
I love this for the night time! The scent is relaxing and it is gentle on my skin. The price is reasonable for it is about the same price as all of the other competitors.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do love this priduct but i love the blue wipes better. I feel like they moisturize better than these but these do an eccellent job removing my eyeliner and mascara!
Mikayla D.
Mikayla D.
Orrtanna, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these wipes! They are so great at cleaning the skin and removing make up. I use these if I'm feeling lazy or to remove my make up before cleansing my skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?