Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Haughton, LA

Removed all my makeup easily.
I would recommend it.

Good product
Kayleigh  T.
Kayleigh T.

These wipes removed my makeup easily and effectively for the most part. The smell was pretty good too. However , I felt like they left my skin with a greasy oily feeling so I always washed my face with my normal face wash immediately after. I also felt like they were too harsh on my eyes. They became irritated after about a week of using these towelettes.
Erica H.
Erica H.

These are the make up remover wipes that I always reach for. I wear a lot of liquid eyeliner, and they are able to successfully remove all my makeup without me having to harshly scrub it off or having the makeup smudge all over my face. They are gentle wipes that don't sting the eyes. They leave my face feeling clean and moisturized.
Ingrid G.
Ingrid G.

These smell great! After a long day of wearing moderate coverage foundation, using this to remove it feels like heaven. Leaves me feeling relaxed and fresh. Great product and inexpensive.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Columbia City, IN

These towlettes are amazing! They smell wonderful and remove all my makeup! Super recommended!
Olivia S.
Olivia S.

Love these! Definitely work for my sensitive skin. Perfect for using before bed but I would still recommend washing your face after to remove any leftover build up
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Schenectady, NY

These make the night time beauty routine so much easier, especially on those days that you are non stop and just want to pass out after work. Just grab a cloth and wipe away all the make up, oil, and dirt that collected during the day. You may need to use a little eye makeup remover after to ensure that all mascara is off. End by using your favorite moisturizer and ready for bed in a flash!
LOUISA L.
LOUISA L.
Iselin, NJ

I love this wiper, i had use many different brand makeup wiper and always come back to neutrogena wiper. I have sensitive skin, this product does not irritate my skin at all!
Raquel A.
Raquel A.
Mount Rainier, MD

These makeup remover wipes are really great! They smell so nice and remove my makeup fairly well! The one downside is that they leave your face greasy, so I definitely recommend washing it afterwards
Shannon T.
Shannon T.
Fremont, CA

I don't see the hype. A lot of people swear by these makeup wipes but I much prefer the store brand ones I buy from Walmart. These feel a bit greasy when I wipe it across my skin and sting my face a bit when I use them. They're actually not very good at getting eye makeup off. Overall I wouldn't recommend these, and I will not be repurchasing. Unfortunately. I wasn't a fan.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now