Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Shonna H.
Shonna H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
These are always my first step in makeup removal. They're gentle enough to get around my eyes and remove a majority of my makeup without leaving a film behind. I have dry skin and I have repurchased several times.
meg n.
meg n.
I love these and the hydrating makeup wipes! I use these to remove my makeup before I go to bed and my skin always feels so soft after and I love the smell of them. They don't irritate my skin at all which is nice
Megan V.
Megan V.
Ashland, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used these makeup remover wipes when I was at the beach and loved them! Didn't make my face red or irritated and took all of my makeup off without having to scrub! Sand and all! Will definitely buy these again.
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my go to makeup removing wipes! First, the smell is great. Second, they work wonders. I can usually remove a full face of makeup with only one wipe, including mascara! Highly recommend and great price.
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
These makeup removes are really good. Help remove makeup easily and also do not irritate the skin. My skin is oily and these work well. With just use a wipe enough to remove the makeup, are good and very easy to get
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE these face wipes. The scent is calming and soothing without being overwhelming. The texture is very soft unlike some of the other more abrasive ones out there. They even get my waterproof mascara off.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They will take all your makeup off but they make my face burn because I have to scrub so gosh darn hard. I tried these because the original ones were breaking me out and I can't stand liquid makeup remover.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
These wipes are wonderful! They get all my makeup off and they smell great. I like the original wipes but these seem more sensitive and gentle. The only downside is the packaging. If it had some sort of lid instead of the sticker it would last longer!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these religiously. I always feel like
My fave is clean and refreshed before bed each night and have stayed with the brand for years. Love them. I would love new scents but these smell just fine.
Kamila T.
Kamila T.
I started wearing make up freshman year of high school and my sister had always used these make up wipes. She would let me use them and I fell in love! They easily remove my make up and leave my face feeling quite moisturized.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?