Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Rachelle M.
Rachelle M.

I love this wipes they work really good and get all the make up off! and my face feels cleaning
Camila P.
Camila P.

The towelettes are great. It cleans the makeup off completely. Definetly good. Always buy them.
Nancy U.
Nancy U.

It´s so perfect i love this makeup remover because is so fast the way it removes, i recommended
Meaghan W.
Meaghan W.

These work amazingly. They got all my make up off with one wipe. I absolutely love these wipes.
theresa p.
theresa p.
Niagara Falls, NY

These wipes did a great job removing all my makeup and also left my skin feeling clean ad cool.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Kingsley, PA

I don't have dry or oily skin and these are great! It didn't dry my skin out or make it greasy!
Juls S.
Juls S.
Freehold, NJ

These make me moderately break out so i don't use them often but if I have too I will use them.
kristin m.
kristin m.
Sears, MI

These remove my makeup wonderfully and makes my face feel so clean and soft absolutely love it!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Anderson, TX

The cloths could be a little bigger. Smell good. Usually only need one cloth to get it all off.
Chloe D.
Chloe D.

Works okay. need to use a couple wipes to remove all my make up. doesn't dry out my skin though
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now