Add a Photo

#16 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Thani A.
Thani A.
My absolute fave!! The wipes are nice and big I only need one for a full face/neck. They smell amazing and cleans off makeup perfectly. My face always feels clean enough for my lazy days. My skin is acne prone and i feel this helps prevent it.
Joslyn R.
Joslyn R.
Tequesta
This product takes a lot of rubbing to get makeup off, and often leaves traces of my eyeliner and mascara. While the smell is fantastic, I don't know if I'll buy again due to price and amount of the wipes, along with how poorly they work.
audrey a.
audrey a.
Norman, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a "forever and always" item for me. I do use Vaseline or baby oil to remove mascara but these wipes are great for an initial clean up of makeup otherwise. It's not my only product for daily cleansing but it has a permanent place in my vanity.
Gabriela Z.
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how calming and soothing those are, perfect for the night. After a long day, you just want to remove all the makeup and go to bed. These towelettes are good for the job, and also help calming your skin so you can go to bed afterwards.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these face wipes it gets every bit of makeup off even my waterproof mascara it is very calming and gentle to the skin does not give me break outs and also very hydrating and moisturizing does not dry out my skin highly recommend
Robin S.
Robin S.
Hugo, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to removers. I keep them beside my bed for nights I'm to lazy to wash my makeup off. They are very gentle on my skin and remove makeup without having to scrub hard. Great affordable price. I will definitely keep purchasing these.
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so lovely. Some makeup removers can be harsh and aggressive. When you're going to bed, that's the last thing you want for your skin. These are soft with a pleasant scent, and still get the job done. I would recommend these.
Nikco M.
Nikco M.
Garden Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First time purchasing it and I love that it removes make up easily including matte liquid lipsticks that can take a act of God to remove. I purchased it at ulta and it was very affordable. Less then $5. I love the lavender smell.
Sabrina Q.
Sabrina Q.
Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i use these wipes to remove my makeup and it takes everything off! love the smell of these way better than the blue wipes! the only thing i dont like is the residue it leaves on my skin but i just wash it with a soap or cleanser!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my favorite night time cleansing wipes! They smell so amazing, releasing a calming scent to send you straight to bed. I'm a repeat customer, will be buying these forever!! They also get all of my makeup off with ease.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?