Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Brittanie P.
Brittanie P.
Kearney, MO
These cleansing wipes got the job done as far as removing my eye makeup. What I did not love was that they burned my eyes and seemed to dry out faster than other wipes I have used. I purchased these wipes from Target. I did not notice a difference between the night calming ones and the regular wipes.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Centreville, MD
I LOVE THESE!!! I started using them when Kim K put them on her snapchat story (lmao I know, basic af) but I quickly fell in love! I have sensitive skin and these never irritated me and they remove makeup really well! I def recommend these and need to go and pick up some more asap!!
taylor s.
taylor s.
Quincy , MA
I originally bought these because I heard Kim K uses them and if it's good enough for Kim K then it's good enough for me. The wipes at the top were drier than the ones at the bottom. As I got to the bottom they bothered my eyes more and more, which was a problem I have never had before with any makeup remover. I'm about 50/50 on whether I'd buy again or not
Alexa S.
Alexa S.
This is the best face product wipe I've ever used! You can even buy this at target for a cheaper price :) you're face feels fresh and clean once you take off all your make up with this product. I highly recommend it to all my friends. I also use it all over my body sometimes too!
Erica H.
Erica H.
Sept. 29, 2015, 8:41 p.m.
These are the make up remover wipes that I always reach for. I wear a lot of liquid eyeliner, and they are able to successfully remove all my makeup without me having to harshly scrub it off or having the makeup smudge all over my face. They are gentle wipes that don't sting the eyes. They leave my face feeling clean and moisturized.
Ashlee D.
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these whips on a daily basis & they are very effective! They take all my makeup off even liquid lipstick!! It's a good price I'm sure there's cheaper ones out there but these work great!
Blanca R.
Blanca R.
Las Vegas , NV
I usually use the blue pack of these but I love the purple ones for night time. They work really good. They smell good also and leave your face really soft. Removes all your makeup without any harsh effects on your face. Very recommend I love them.
Belle D.
Belle D.
Hardy, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally the best makeup wipes out there. They smell great and start the relaxing for the night. I use these before I take a shower and then clean my face in the shower and all of my makeup is gone! They are very gentle and not too oily. Love them!
Gabriela Z.
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
I love how calming and soothing those are, perfect for the night. After a long day, you just want to remove all the makeup and go to bed. These towelettes are good for the job, and also help calming your skin so you can go to bed afterwards.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
I love these face wipes it gets every bit of makeup off even my waterproof mascara it is very calming and gentle to the skin does not give me break outs and also very hydrating and moisturizing does not dry out my skin highly recommend
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?