Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

These remove makeup great even eye makeup comes off with ease. No subbing until your eyes hurt.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Somerset, KY

Love these. My daughter love using them. Cleans well makes face feel good. Removes make up well
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Overland Park, KS

Nice and soft wipes the scent is very calming also. They were very gentle on my sensitive skin.
Michele M.
Michele M.
South Miami, FL

Love these calming wipes! Not very harsh on the skin. These were excellent for removing makeup.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.

This is really good for me before I go to sleep! My face feels really fresh and it smells nice.
Cande C.
Cande C.
Brownsville, TX

They smell wonderful! These wipes have to be my favorite thing to use. It removes everything!!!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Lanexa

It Works very well. It gets all of your makeup off. I would recommend this product to use daily
Maddie K.
Maddie K.

I love this product so much, That is why I gave it four stars. I would recommend this to anyone
Kathy N.
Kathy N.
Glen Allen , Va

Love the smell! It does a great job removing my makeup. It did not irritate or dry out my skin.
Jolaine C.
Jolaine C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ

I like these makeup removing wipes but they didn't work quite as well on my waterproof mascara.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now