Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Kayleigh  T.
Kayleigh T.
Nov. 1, 2015, 6:08 p.m.
These wipes removed my makeup easily and effectively for the most part. The smell was pretty good too. However , I felt like they left my skin with a greasy oily feeling so I always washed my face with my normal face wash immediately after. I also felt like they were too harsh on my eyes. They became irritated after about a week of using these towelettes.
Katie L.
Katie L.
These are my favorite makeup wipes. The only reason for the four star rating is the packaging. I have a hard time keeping them from drying out, because the sticker doesn't stay sealed. These wipes do not irritate my sensitive skin, and they do a great job at removing my full coverage makeup every day. I have bought them again and again.
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
For some reason Neutrogena make up remover wipes irritate the crap out of my skin and make me all red and bumpy. They smell alright, they don't smell like harsh chemicals or pleasant scents. I tried this product a couple times hoping that maybe I just purchased a bad one and because my friends use these but I sadly I can't use them.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Naples, FL
I love the smell the wipes have, I also love the moisture the wipe distributes to the face. I always buy my makeup wipes either at a drugstore like walgreens or target. It is worth every penny I believe they are under 10 dollars for sure. I would totally recommend this product to everyone. It is perfect for those with dry skin.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Bluffton, OH
I am honestly so in love with these makeup wipes! They're so soothing and they always make my face feel super fresh. the only thing i don't like it that they make my eyes burn SUPER bad if I use them too close to my eyes and i have found that its a little bit worse than most wipes but the burn doesn't last as long as most wipes.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I love these! The only problem I have and it may be due to the fact I don't wear full face make-up all the time is that mine tend to start to dry out. I found that if I turn the package over (face down) it helps them not dry out as much if any. I absolutely love these. They don't break me out either which is always a plus.
Stacey T.
Stacey T.
Omg I absolutely love these makeup remover pads!! The scent smells amazing! I love the package color as well (my favorite color). I love the fact that it removes all of my makeup; even waterproof mascara. I now have a favorite makeup remover and facial cleansing cloth.
Cami G.
Cami G.
Westwood, NJ
I have sensitive skin and thought these makeup wipes would work great for me. I loved the packaging and thought it was nice! The value is great and I bought it for a cheap price at CVS. They made my skin feel oily and irritated. :(
Camille T.
Camille T.
I love this quick and easy make up wipes! I've been using these forever and love how they minimize the redness on my face. I like the packaging, especially since you can purchase the sturdy container for refills. The scent is fairly light and not overpowering. One of the most affordable go to products I have!
Jennyfer H.
Jennyfer H.
I love using this wipes at night before washing my face. They remove all my makeup (even waterproof) and the lavender smell is great. They are very reasonably-priced and Ulta usually has really good sales on this brand.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?