Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Brenda M.
Brenda M.

Though they remove my makeup well they usually make my eyes sting and it feels harsh on my skin
Katie G.
Katie G.

Great for removing the days make-up, but it makes my eyes burn after taking off my eye make-up.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Nacogdoches, TX

These are my absolute favorites. They are so soft and smell wonderful. Don't make my skin oily.
Esmeralda Y.
Esmeralda Y.
Riverdale, Ga

Its okay it does remove some makeup but i think theres other brands that will help clean better
Mallory G.
Mallory G.

LOVe these wipes. They worked really well with removing my makeup and left me feeling refreshed
Tirsa V.
Tirsa V.
Lakeland, FL

Love the after feeling of freshness. One wipe goes a long way. The wipes are soft. Great smell.
Virginia W.
Virginia W.
Kennesaw, GA

Great makeup remover but can irritate your eyes if not careful. Overall would still repurchase!
Nathalia M.
Nathalia M.
Alexandria, VA

Great product! makes my skin feels fresh and clear after a busy day with make up on! i love it!
Julia S.
Julia S.
Albany, GA

Removed every single bit of my makeup. Very gentle, but very powerful. Extremely pleasant smell
MaKenzie F.
MaKenzie F.

My favorite make up remover. Doesn't irritate my eyes like most other make up removing products
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now