Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Mallory G.
Mallory G.

LOVe these wipes. They worked really well with removing my makeup and left me feeling refreshed
Michele M.
Michele M.
South Miami, FL

Love these calming wipes! Not very harsh on the skin. These were excellent for removing makeup.
Marissa O.
Marissa O.
Pittsburgh, PA

Gets your makeup off super easily. Not harsh on skin at all and does not leave an oily residue.
Pooja T.
Pooja T.

Love this product it is so amazing highly recommended it. Cheap and affordable and does the job
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Port Arthur, TX

This worked well on my stubborn eye makeup but left a little redness after on my sensotive skin
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Lanexa

It Works very well. It gets all of your makeup off. I would recommend this product to use daily
Chloe F.
Chloe F.
Indiana, PA

Takes off all my makeup and is very gentle on my skin! Perfect for someone with sensitive skin.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Oak Grove, MO

I love this makeup remover, it always takes off my makeup and I know I can rely on it every time
Esmeralda Y.
Esmeralda Y.
Riverdale, Ga

Its okay it does remove some makeup but i think theres other brands that will help clean better
Nicole I.
Nicole I.

Works well. Even takes off stubborn eye makeup! Makes skin feel clean and soft. NO harsh smell.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now