Add a Photo

#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Aleksandra R.
Aleksandra R.
I really like these wipes. These are one of my favorites! I usually like to use them after i wash my face to get the excess make up off. I recently got them at Marshalls for $7.99 for a 2- pack - which is a steal! At walmart one pack is usually about 5-6 dollars which isnt bad. They do such a good job with getting your make up off and the dont irritate my skin!
Madison K.
Madison K.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the other scent of my go-to makeup wipes. I use these several times a week. Unfortunately, you have to use more than one, and you still should wash your face, so it doesn't really cleanse that well. But I still like it, as it gets off most of my makeup and it's the best one out there.
Maria C.
Maria C.
The best and only make up remover I use. It removes all of my make up instantly with just one wipe! It feels soothing to the skins and leaves my face feeling refreshed. I usually buy it at rite aid, Walgreens, and CVS. I definitely recommend this product as it is my favorite make up remover. Doesn't give you pimples and seriously feels like you just washed your face. This feels more soothing compared to the blue make up remover.
Lucia A.
Lucia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried so many facial makeup removal wipes and these have been by far the best. Makeup comes right off and the wipe doesn't roll or fold on you as you wipe off. The smell is amazing and it's relaxes your face with the lavender smell. Great with waterproof makeup as well. I buy the pack where it comes in two. Amazing amazing product!
Melody C.
Melody C.
I've tried many make up wipes and these are one of my favorites! I enjoy the scent, it relaxes me and helps me during my night time routine. I haven't had any breakouts due to these & it gets all the makeup off my face! I buy them at CVS so they are about $6 but not too expensive!
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Windham, NH
Nov. 15, 2015, 5:32 p.m.
I do like these make up wipes, but I don't buy them often because they are so expensive in comparison to Neutrogena's other makeup wipes. They smell great and do have a calming effect to them. Like Neutrogena's other wipes, they take all my makeup off with ease. They leave some residue behind, but don't dry out my face. I would recommend these to anyone who wears makeup.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Kalamazoo, MI
i love these! i trade off between these and my makeup eraser for removing makeup at night, one wipe takes off my whole face. the scent is strong though, so if you're someone with sensitivity to scents or particularly sensitive skin then i'd go with one of the unscented ones. (:
Dana S.
Dana S.
I was using the original makeup remover wipes until I saw these and decided to give them a try. I love them so much more! They do an excellent job of removing my makeup but do not leave my face looking wet or oily. They relax my skin and it feels softer! I found these at Walmart but you can find them at many retailers! They are definitely worth a try!
Kayleigh  T.
Kayleigh T.
Nov. 1, 2015, 6:08 p.m.
These wipes removed my makeup easily and effectively for the most part. The smell was pretty good too. However , I felt like they left my skin with a greasy oily feeling so I always washed my face with my normal face wash immediately after. I also felt like they were too harsh on my eyes. They became irritated after about a week of using these towelettes.
Katie L.
Katie L.
These are my favorite makeup wipes. The only reason for the four star rating is the packaging. I have a hard time keeping them from drying out, because the sticker doesn't stay sealed. These wipes do not irritate my sensitive skin, and they do a great job at removing my full coverage makeup every day. I have bought them again and again.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?