Add a Photo

#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Lizzy H.
Lizzy H.
Wonderful product when the strong floral scent isn't burning your eyes out.
LoLo M.
LoLo M.
I like these wipes so much I had dot go back to the store and bought 2 more
Emily M.
Emily M.
Barberton, OH
May 10, 2016, 8:43 p.m.
I love these! They don't make my face greasy like other companies products.
Kyra D.
Kyra D.
Grandview, MO
April 29, 2016, 8:28 p.m.
This product works very good. Also it removes makeup very easy in one wipe.
skarleth m.
skarleth m.
March 3, 2016, 11:46 p.m.
Mmm mas oh menos buena.................. . . .. . ............. .....
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Haughton, LA
Feb. 22, 2016, 5:26 p.m.
Removed all my makeup easily.
I would recommend it.

Good product
Miriam B.
Miriam B.
I use these on nights that I need to remove full glam makeup. I like to remove my makeup as much as I can before cleansing my skin, and these wipes take off even waterproof makeup. All you need is one wipe to get everything off. They are reasonably priced, and work extremely well. I have dry-combo, acne prone skin with some redness, and these wipes didn't cause me any irritation. I really do love the lavender smell, and it does have a calming effect. I always keep a few packages of these on hand and I will continue to repurchase.
Emily O.
Emily O.
Marietta, GA
One or two swipes on my oily, acne-prone skin definitely gets rid of all of my makeup. However, I do not ever default on my skincare routine and these wipes leave a residue which I feel should be rinsed off. Often makeup wipes say you don't have to rinse afterward, but when they contain artificial fragrances and other chemicals, I always find that the best thing to do is remove all of my makeup with them, then continue on with the rest of my skincare routine anyway, washing my face after using them, exfoliating and using a moisturizer. They do the job of taking my makeup off, but I wouldn't trust them to be the only way to clean your face in the evening.
Tanya C.
Tanya C.
Victoria , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried these out for the first time a few weeks ago and fell in love ! On my third bag at the moment . These are pretty large sized towelettes and take off all the makeup from my face and neck. I love how it smells and the way it makes my skin feel afterwards . I used Garnier makeup wipes before these and have not gone back . Definitely recommend these and the price is not too bad . They also come in 3 different varieties . Great product !
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used these towelettes for about half a year and they were pretty good. I liked the smell to these better than the original blue packet and they also felt softer than the original ones. They would calm my skin down a bit and would take off my makeup pretty well but I would have to go through about 2 wipes to get almost everything off my face. I wish it would remove mascara better but what more can I ask from an inexpensive makeup removing wipe? The down side is that I felt that they would make my skin feel more oily than it already is so I eventually had to switch to a different makeup remover.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?