Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Jensen C.
Jensen C.
Pulaski, PA

I really enjoy using these, they are very smooth on the skin and don't leave a soapy feeling. it met my expectations by taking my makeup off so well and I have repurchased them a couple times. I recommend these over most makeup remover wipes, they don't leave my skin feeling dry either
Abby C.
Abby C.
Candler, NC

These smell great! They get all of my makeup off with a few rubs per eye. I would give five stars, but the wipes burn if you get any of the liquid from the wipe in your eyes, but that is expected. I have found that running hot water over the wipes and then wringing them out works well!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

Neutrogena has several makeup remover options, but this is my favorite. I have sensitive skin and these towelettes are very soft and gentle while still removing all my makeup. It even removes my waterproof mascara. I have repurchased this item many times, and I will continue to do so.
Brook D.
Brook D.
Crawford, TX

I love these makeup remover wipes! I tend to get irritation around my eyes and these wipes are the only ones that I have used that have not done this. It smells pleasant, it doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky, and my makeup comes off without having to be rough. Definitely recommend!
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Seattle, WA

All time favorite makeup remover cleansing towelettes for night time. Sometimes I can be too tired to do the process of washing off my makeup. I keep these wipes on my nightstand for emergency. It is important to remove your makeup before you sleep! These towelettes gets the job done!
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Manhattan, KS

Loved these! They really do take off all of your makeup and the sent is great. The only downside is the packaging as it does not fully close. I have purchased again but it seemed as though maybe the formula has changed because I have to use a whole wipe now as opposed to a half a wipe
Megan B.
Megan B.
Norcross, GA

I absolutely love these make up wipes! I just throw them into my school bag for after school to take off my make up before practice. You only need one towelette to take off a full face of make up making one package last forever! For someone with slightly sensitive skin i do recommend!
April W.
April W.
Elmira, NY

These are great to keep on your nightstand. In the morning when you are getting ready, if you end up needing to fix a mistake or wipe makeup off your hands they are perfect. Also, if you are too tired after a long day, use this wipe and your face isn't dirty or oily when you go to bed
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
West Columbia, SC

I LOVE these towelettes. Not only do they remove my makeup but I always wake up feeling like my skin looks miles better than it did the night before. I've tried neutrogenas other wipes but these are by far my favorite. The smell is also great but not too overwhelming right before bed.
Barbara Kianny P.
Barbara Kianny P.
Wynnewood, PA

I used to clean my face with cotton and those makeup cleaner that comes in bottles. When I decided to use this one I realized that was a very good decision. It doesn't makes my skin oily , just let it clean and soft. I started with the small-travel version but I switch to the big one.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now