Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Corvallis, OR

Very soft and very effective, they weren't that calming, they still stung if you got to close to your eye. They were fairly cheap i just got them at Wal-Mart. The wipes were quite large do i would use about half and i could put it back in the container to use later. 5/5 would buy again
Kate H.
Kate H.

Clean, easy and effective. I hate the oily finish most make up removers have, and this went without that. I got it from my mom, so i didn't have to pay, but I'm unlikely to purchase it for myself because wipes go so fast and add up quickly. As far as wipes go, however, these were good.
Chanelle B.
Chanelle B.
Chillicothe, OH

These work great and removes the make up so smoothly. They smell great and it isn't a fight to get my eye make up off, not even the waterproof mascara put up a fight. The smell is calm and soothing just before bed. I've tried the offbrand and it leaves a residue, stick to the original!
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
West Columbia, SC

I LOVE these towelettes. Not only do they remove my makeup but I always wake up feeling like my skin looks miles better than it did the night before. I've tried neutrogenas other wipes but these are by far my favorite. The smell is also great but not too overwhelming right before bed.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

Neutrogena has several makeup remover options, but this is my favorite. I have sensitive skin and these towelettes are very soft and gentle while still removing all my makeup. It even removes my waterproof mascara. I have repurchased this item many times, and I will continue to do so.
Brook D.
Brook D.
Crawford, TX

I love these makeup remover wipes! I tend to get irritation around my eyes and these wipes are the only ones that I have used that have not done this. It smells pleasant, it doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky, and my makeup comes off without having to be rough. Definitely recommend!
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Seattle, WA

All time favorite makeup remover cleansing towelettes for night time. Sometimes I can be too tired to do the process of washing off my makeup. I keep these wipes on my nightstand for emergency. It is important to remove your makeup before you sleep! These towelettes gets the job done!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.

My favorite make up removing wipes. They let you take off your make up so easy so you don't have to be rough with your face. I purchased mine at Walmart for a super great price I use them all the time and will continue to use them makes Washington your face before bed that much easier
Megan B.
Megan B.
Norcross, GA

I absolutely love these make up wipes! I just throw them into my school bag for after school to take off my make up before practice. You only need one towelette to take off a full face of make up making one package last forever! For someone with slightly sensitive skin i do recommend!
Thalia T.
Thalia T.
Conyers, GA

Worked very well to remove my eye make up. The only downside to it was that the alcohol in the wipes seemed to burn my skin a little when I applied it but the burning sensation went away once I removed the liquid left on from the wipe off my face. It kind of dried my face a little too
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now