Add a Photo

Abbie J.
Abbie J.
Weston, WV
May 20, 2016, 2:10 p.m.
These towelettes are really great for removing makeup and for cleansing the face! I have used these for years and love them. For the longest time this was all I would cleanse my face with! I have sensitive skin as well and these wipes do not irritate or bother my skin! Very calming.
Kassiti K.
Kassiti K.
Dickinson , Tx
April 29, 2016, 4:41 p.m.
The main reasons I love these is because they do not live a oily residue on your skin, They also do not cost an arm and a leg, and I always go to sleep completely and totally relax without a sticky face. The packaging is small and easy to store. Similar to a small baby wipe package.
Elena R.
Elena R.
May 20, 2016, 1:45 a.m.
The Neutrogena calming makeup remover towelettes work so good, almost one wipe and my makeup was gone and I actually felt calm and relaxed. I definitely would recommend these to all my friends. Oh and I can't forget the smell, oh so good. Can't wait to take my makeup off everynight.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Tulsa, OK
I typically really enjoy Neutrogena products, but these are a no go for me. The scent is very overpowering, and it burns my eyes. It also seems to leave some kind of film on my skin after use. I will stick to the regular makeup remover wipes. Maybe my skin is too sensitive to these.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Vancouver, WA
April 10, 2016, 3:37 p.m.
Made my skin feel clean and less oily:) got my makeup off super easy and unlike other products I use for makeup removal it didn't make my skin red and dried out. It's always perfect for after my work out, I use a whip to get rid of any extra oil and sweat my skin might have built up
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
El Paso, TX
Feb. 12, 2016, 3:22 p.m.
Makeup removal is essential to healthy and radiant skin and these remover wipes so the job! They remove 90% of my heavy makeup and all of my light, more casual makeup! All I do afterwards is wash my face with my daily cleanser and job done! No residue whatsoever. Works like a charm!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
March 31, 2016, 8:49 p.m.
These Neutrogena wipes are AMAZING! They are so gentle on my skin. I have used these for as long as I can remember. They do such a good job at removing my makeup. It only takes one wipe to remove a whole days makeup. All of my family uses theses because of how much I recommend them!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Byfield, MA
Feb. 4, 2016, 10:18 p.m.
This product is fantastic at removing all makeup. From light-colored eyeshadows, to hard to remove waterproof mascara, these wipes removed all the makeup and oils with ease. Although these were very effective at removing makeup, they were still very gentle and soothing to the skin.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
May 16, 2016, 7:15 p.m.
Easy to use, you can toss them in your bag and use them anywhere. I always keep them in my purse and at my sink. Very gentle on your skin, and does not dry it out or make it extra oily. It is a very effective product and I will definitely buy this product for as long as it is made!
Natali M.
Natali M.
March 17, 2016, 10:47 a.m.
Love these cleaning wipes. Makes my face feel nice and freshly cleaned, without drying. It removes all of my makeup, waterproof mascara as well. I love to use these when I get home late and tired, I can clean my face when I'm laying down in bed. Very convenient and works very well.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?