Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Bailey T.
Bailey T.
Eastanollee, GA

Has a really nice smell and isn't too rough on my skin. I wish it got liquid eyeliner off better
Love the wipes. No fuss, no mess, easy peasy. Easy to carry in purse for on the go or traveling.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Aransas Pass, TX

Really good product it really gets your make up off from the day and soothing for you night time
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

Took my makeup off very easily but it was not as effective with fighting my break outs as Ponds.
Tally B.
Tally B.

O melhor lenço demaquilante que existe, ja comprei de várias marcas e esse é o melhor, recommendo
Aman B.
Aman B.

I love it.......................................................................................
Évelin C.
Évelin C.
Lynbrook NY

This is a good product to remove mke up. It removes everything and laves the skin very good too.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK

I love love love these makeup wipes and my favorite of them all is the night time calming wipes.
samantha v.
samantha v.
Dunkirk, NY

It's a great makeup remover I use it all the time. It takes all my makeup off and works amazing
Amber S.
Amber S.
Oak Grove, MO

I love this makeup remover, it always takes off my makeup and I know I can rely on it every time
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now