Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Hampton, GA

VERY GOOD. one swipe was all it took. LOVE LOVE LOVE. it has the perfect amount of product on it
Shanice G.
Shanice G.
calgary, alberta

This product works well. It removes all of my makeup with one sheet. Its definitely worth buying
Mikayla A.
Mikayla A.
Madison, NC

I love these! They're gentle enough that they don't irritate my eyes like other makeup wipes do.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Phoenix , AZ

I love the smell of these! Sometimes it burns my eyes. This is still my favorite makeup remover.
Maricielo Ñ.
Maricielo Ñ.

Es muy bueno limpia por completo se los recomiendo espero que quien los compre le sirva de mucho
Yara A.
Yara A.

They work great and don't sting my eyes. the sent is really calming. they remove make up easilly
Siouxsie C.
Siouxsie C.

WIPES THESE ARE PERFECT FOR MY SKIN, RECOMIENDO ADDITION THERE FOR ALL FUR AND SKIN IS MODERATE.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

Awesome product! Really enjoyed the cleanse to my face. Didn't dry out my face, and smells good.
Dulce V.
Dulce V.
Phoenix, AZ

Love the smell of them!! Does not irritate my eye or leave my face feeling dry or looking dull!!
Stefanie O.
Stefanie O.

Love these towelettes. They take off my makeup easily and they don't leave a residue on my face.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now