Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Parma

It takes all my makeup off and I love it. I use this every night before I go to sleep.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Richmond, VA

It works great and I love it one of my favorite products and doesn't break out my face
Sheryl C.
Sheryl C.

Takes off all makeup with little pressure and does not tug on my skin. smells so good!
Kesia A.
Kesia A.
Charlotte, NC

It's a very simple and effective wipe that gets most of my makeup off!! I use it daily
kathy b.
kathy b.
Springfield, TN

Wonderfully removes makeup leaves skin feeling clean and soft. never use anything else
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Bronx, NY

Takes off all the makeup even the stubborn eyeliner! Does not leave my skin dry at all
Jess V.
Jess V.
Yorktown Hts, NY

I love it, It is soo calming and doesn't dry out my skin. It did meet my expectations.
Jesica A.
Jesica A.
Denham Springs, La

Removed makeup easily. Let my skin feeling clean and clear. No oily left over feeling.
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Madison, MS

The scent is so calming and amazing. This removes even the hardest mascara to get off!
Jess R.
Jess R.
Island Park, NY

Very soft, excellent smell, does not irritate sensitive skin. I would recommend 10/10.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?