Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Jhoanna C.
Jhoanna C.
Oakley, CA

These wipes work amazing and takes off all my makeup and leaves the skin nice and soft.
Louwinda G.
Louwinda G.
Mcalester, OK

Works great and moisturizes too. Mutually only takes one cloth to remove all my makeup.
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.
Sun Valley, CA

The lavender scent to me isn't bad but it sometimes does cause my eyes to sting though.
Sherri P.
Sherri P.
Burlington, NJ

Love the way this product removes the make up and the calm cooling it leaves on my face
Kristie S.
Kristie S.
Sanford, NC

Has a clean and pleasant smell. Removed all my make up even all my mascara. Great value
Shalisa H.
Shalisa H.

These are great! They smell good and after I use it my face feels clean and smooth!!!!!
Tyler M.
Tyler M.
Richland, WA

This product works well to remove dirt and makeup without making your skin feel greasy.
Shanice S.
Shanice S.

These towelettes are amazing. Take off my make up so easily and has a slight fragrance.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Hilton, NY

My favorite makeup wipes, Only thing I can find to take my eye makeup completely off :)
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
Garden Grove, CA

Love these! Use them every night. They smell great and take off the makeup really well!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?