Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Kristie S.
Kristie S.
Sanford, NC

Has a clean and pleasant smell. Removed all my make up even all my mascara. Great value
Allyson H.
Allyson H.
Minneapolis, MN

Work great to take your makeup off at night and leave your face feeling fresh and clean
Luli S.
Luli S.
Dallas, TX

Removes all makeup ,leaving my skin smoth ,clean and also smells good ,really recommend
Katie W.
Katie W.
Louisville, KY

LOVE THESE! They don't have a strong smell and they are very gentle around the eye area
Shalisa H.
Shalisa H.

These are great! They smell good and after I use it my face feels clean and smooth!!!!!
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Bethany, OK

Great product worked for my skin. Made all the makeup go away. I recommend for everyone
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
San Diego, CA

They cleaned off pretty well although it could've been the brand of makeup I was using.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
San Antonio, TX

Loved. Really good. Take out all the greasy of my face. I really recommend this product
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Toledo, OH

Love the smell and feeling it leaves on my face. Removes makeup great. Def a #musthave
Ginger J.
Ginger J.
Henderson, NV

I think these do a great job of removing my makeup but I am not crazy about the scent.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now