Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Louwinda G.
Louwinda G.
Mcalester, OK

Works great and moisturizes too. Mutually only takes one cloth to remove all my makeup.
Margarita R.
Margarita R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

These are amazing! i use these to remove my really stubborn, water/smudge proof make up
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Bethany, OK

Great product worked for my skin. Made all the makeup go away. I recommend for everyone
Luli S.
Luli S.
Dallas, TX

Removes all makeup ,leaving my skin smoth ,clean and also smells good ,really recommend
Debbie D.
Debbie D.
Eden, MD

Love this product and the way my skin feels . would like to try more from this supplier
Makayla
Makayla
Grand Forks Afb, ND

Not too hard for eye makeup. great for the price and how long it lasts. would recommend
Paola F.
Paola F.
North Hollywood, CA

My favorite always in my room in my work in my car go head and buy it you should use it
Jhoanna C.
Jhoanna C.
Oakley, CA

These wipes work amazing and takes off all my makeup and leaves the skin nice and soft.
Deianira F.
Deianira F.
Barberton, OH

Love make up wipes. I'm allergic to a lot of stuff so it's very nice for sensitive skin
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.

They are my favorite! They smell great and really do soothe my skin. No greasy residue.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now