Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Pleasanton, CA

This isn't my favorite, but it still works well. I noticed my skin would feel a tad dry after use
Ruth L.
Ruth L.
San Jose, CA

I love this makes my face feel clean and smooth does not break me out at all and I love the price
Kitty B.
Kitty B.
Ashland, MA

Very soothing on the skin and does a wonderful job removing my makeup, may have to scrub slightly
Ireland L.
Ireland L.
Galion, OH

Amazing product. Gets all my makeup off, and doesn't irritate my eyes at all. Absolutely love it.
Candis S.
Candis S.
Tarkio, MO

They are great for removing any type of makeup and doesn't dry your skin like I've had others do.
Removed my make up really quick and did no harm to my skin and that's cause I have sensitive skin
Karina R.
Karina R.

Son excelentes me encanta usarlas para quitar mi maquillaje antes y después de lavar bien mi cara
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA

Wonderful product!! Gets makeup off easily and has a pleasant smell as well! Would buy this again
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Las Vegas, NV

Helps me remove the dark spots. helps me get rid of the wrinkles under my skin I like the Jell-O..
Jessica R.
Jessica R.

Favorite make up remover wipes!! Don't burn around the eyes and they make my face feel wonderful!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now