Add a Photo

Photos (37)
ali H.
ali H.
Rocky Hill, CT

The neutrogena make up remover cleaning towolettes night calming are amazing. The smell is great and the towolettes take away all my make up- leaving nothing behind except soft skin! Once in a while the towolettes will burn my eyes which is the reason I gave this product 4 stars instead of 5.
Katya M.
Katya M.
Inglewood, CA

This product is the most effective especially with my máscara comes right off. I actually bought it at walgreens. I have been using this product for about a year now. And its at very good value not pricey at all. Again i bought it at Walgreens but it can be purchased at almost any drug store.
Mercedes S.
Mercedes S.
Jacksonville, FL

Perfect for removing your makeup! It really gets most of your foundation and all the contour and highlight and i think its pretty cool how yo can visibly see all of the makeup on the towelette. Plus the packaging is very convenient and i Definitely recommend this to everyone who wears makeup!
Breanna M.
Breanna M.
Gaylord, MI

They are ok. They kind of burned my eyes at first but once you get used to them they are ok. They are pretty affordable which is a definite plus. I do wear a lot of eye make up and they don't take that all off very easily. I would recommend them to people that don't use a lot of eye products.
Avery A.
Avery A.
Greenville, NC

I have been using Neautrogena eye makeup removers since I began wearing mascara in 8th grade. I do not have a lot of time at night for a long face cleansing ritual. These take everything off and leaves my face feeling clean and fresh. They are very affordable and can be found almost anywhere.
geraldine o.
geraldine o.
Oakland, CA

I love these, I have been using them for years. They gently take off my make up with out irritating my skin or leaving a oily residue on my face. It's definitely something I always keep in my make up collection and it very affordable! I do highly recommend trying these if you haven't already.
Mayra U.
Mayra U.
Woodhaven, NY

I love these! Super soft, and removes makeup easily from your face, I always buy them whenever they run out. I recommend this for anybody, never had an inconvenience with it, nor reaction on my skin whatsoever. Have been using them for a good while now, and don't think I'll stop anytime soon.
M'Kayla E.
M'Kayla E.

These are a definite win if you're looking for something to take off your makeup, especially if you have dry skin. I have used these almost every night, since I started wearing makeup at age 14. They're gentle and live up to what is advertised! I love these and would recommend them to anyone!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Lancaster, NY

These really are amazing for nightly use. The lavender scent is soft and the cloths do exactly what they say. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 was that I found myself flipping over the package to keep the top cloths damp. If i forget I just run a little water on it before using.
Kasey O.
Kasey O.
Charlotte, NC

Seriously love the convenience of these towelettes! I always take off my makeup when i have these and they don't leave my face feeling dry, although I wash and moisturize following use. nice scent and easily removed my waterproof mascara too. I will never go back to liquid remover with these!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now