Add a Photo

kristen k.
kristen k.
Statesville, NC
March 5, 2016, 7:30 p.m.
Works great for removing makeup! I used this everynight before going to bed and it took off my face and eye makeup very easily! Only issue with this is due to my sensitive eyes that it caused a bit of a stinging sensation when taking off eye makeup. Otherwise, works very beautifully!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Lockport, NY
One of my favorite go-to makeup removers. These wipes are great and fast. They take off everything from waterproof to stain and matte. It is very affordable for how well it works and is great for your skin. Definitely worth the price for me. Also good for sensitive skin. A must-have!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Griffin, GA
April 2, 2016, 7:07 p.m.
Extremely gentle formula with a great smell that's very calming to use before you go to sleep. I use them very often and I'm am definitely a repeat user. Good value when you get the set with 2 packs but can be pricey with the single packs. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Jayy P.
Jayy P.
Beverly Hills, CA
April 7, 2016, 1:36 p.m.
I love these cleansing wipes because they are quick and easy to use. I'm giving them a four star because even though they are effective and gentle, they do not remove my mascara as well as I would like. I have been using them for the last year and a half and I will continue to do so!
Heidi V.
Heidi V.
Twin Falls, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
May 7, 2016, 10:38 p.m.
This product was amazing! It removed all my makeup but didn't make my face feel oily at all. In the past I have had a problem with too much moisture with my makeup removing towelettes. This product did not over moisturizer my face but still removed all the makeup in a timely manner.
Antonia G.
Antonia G.
Saint Louis, MO
Feb. 29, 2016, 9:01 p.m.
They are perfect after a night out wearing a full face of make up! They feel great and do the job perfectly. They're gentle enough and I love that in a make up remover. After putting sometimes harsh make up on, it's good to have a make up remover that makes your skin feel refreshed.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Chapel Hill, NC
April 20, 2016, 9:38 a.m.
Super gentle and took of mascara/eyeliner pretty well! I really liked that it wasn't an abrasive smell like some other makeup removers (emphasis on calming!) I haven't bought more as I have been trying out a different brand, but would definitely do so especially for travel purposes!
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
April 6, 2016, 6:01 p.m.
This is a good make up remover it gets a lot off with one wipe. Although the wipes can be quite large for my needs as I do not use a lot of make up. They smell is nice and I feel the wipes are less harsh on the skin than the normal make up wipes. So I actually prefer the night calm.
brandi k.
brandi k.
Cheyenne, WY
May 15, 2016, 2:20 a.m.
Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover towelttes, are the best ones out there so far that I found. They don't leave my face dry or oily , they make me feel relaxed and feeling fresh after every use. The price is very reasonable. I would definitely recommend this product to anybody.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Goodlettsville, TN
I love these makeup remover wipes! They have been my go to makeup remover wipes since i was in the 7th grade! they are definitely affordable and they aren't harsh on the skin at all! i suggest buying them! you definitely won't regret it! They also remove waterproof makeup very well!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?