Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
gabby l.
gabby l.
Pioneer, TN

Love it lol it works relly good keep up good work and love what it is made with and it smells good to so that makes it that much better to use it and I will be getting this again as soon as I get some money to get it but I really do love use in it if I could get a sample I would love it
Sini M.
Sini M.
Hartford, CT

These were my first make up removing wipes. I love them but i cannot use them to remove my mascara. They make my eyes sting for some odd reason. I still buy them all the time & use them for the rest of my face after i am done removing my mascara. Love the smell, overall a great product!
Caroline N.
Caroline N.
Placentia, CA

I love how they refresh your face after removing all makeup. They just keep fresh during the night and you wake up with a clean face. Recommend this towels because I use it when I am so tired and the last thing I want to do is to wash my face. Lol. They perfect for those type of nights.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Macon, GA

I have sensitive skin and these are great and do not irritate. I am not really a fan of makeup removers. Normally I just use a warm water and a wash cloth, but these are definitely work purchasing if you have sensitive skin and if you want something quick and easy to remove your makeup.
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Orlando, FL

I really do love these wipes. At night when I'm too lazy to shower (assuming I've already showered in the morning of course!) I use this in conjunction with baby oil to remove my waterproof mascara. They smell amazing and just feel so soothing! I bought a double pack and I'm glad I did!
Nina M.
Nina M.

My eyes are very sensitive to different products, especially makeup removers, but this one has never irritated them and always makes taking off makeup a breeze, especially when I'm in a hurry! Plus the night calming aspect is perfect as I usually take it off right before I hop into bed!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Valencia, CA

These are my go to wipes because they are so gentle on my eyes. They are more expensive than you regular wipes, but they are worth it! I bought mine at Walmart! The packaging give you that calming effect which helps when removing your makeup. This is a holy grail must have for everyone!
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Dallas, TX

It takes the makeup off without having to use a lot of wipes. My face doesn't feel tight after using it. Usually leaves my face feeling smooth and rejuvenated. I always have to have a pack of these in my house. I will always use these, especially because it's great on my sensitive skin.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Corvallis, OR

Very soft and very effective, they weren't that calming, they still stung if you got to close to your eye. They were fairly cheap i just got them at Wal-Mart. The wipes were quite large do i would use about half and i could put it back in the container to use later. 5/5 would buy again
Chanelle B.
Chanelle B.
Chillicothe, OH

These work great and removes the make up so smoothly. They smell great and it isn't a fight to get my eye make up off, not even the waterproof mascara put up a fight. The smell is calm and soothing just before bed. I've tried the offbrand and it leaves a residue, stick to the original!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?