Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Orlando, FL

I really do love these wipes. At night when I'm too lazy to shower (assuming I've already showered in the morning of course!) I use this in conjunction with baby oil to remove my waterproof mascara. They smell amazing and just feel so soothing! I bought a double pack and I'm glad I did!
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Akron, OH

These makeup removing wipes are amazing. They are wet and remove the toughest makeup with ease. Great price point and sensitive on the skin. They are available at almost any retailers. I bought mine at Walgreens pharmacy. They are a favorite of mine and will definitely be a re purchase!
gabby l.
gabby l.
Pioneer, TN

Love it lol it works relly good keep up good work and love what it is made with and it smells good to so that makes it that much better to use it and I will be getting this again as soon as I get some money to get it but I really do love use in it if I could get a sample I would love it
Nina M.
Nina M.

My eyes are very sensitive to different products, especially makeup removers, but this one has never irritated them and always makes taking off makeup a breeze, especially when I'm in a hurry! Plus the night calming aspect is perfect as I usually take it off right before I hop into bed!
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Macon, GA

I have sensitive skin and these are great and do not irritate. I am not really a fan of makeup removers. Normally I just use a warm water and a wash cloth, but these are definitely work purchasing if you have sensitive skin and if you want something quick and easy to remove your makeup.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Traer, IA

Love these so much, they work perfectly!!! I'm just scared of getting the product in my eye because I know hpw much that would hurt. It would be even better if I didn't wear just eye makeup because they're SO EFFECTIVE!!! Love them and I don't know if I could ever find something better.
Abby C.
Abby C.
Candler, NC

These smell great! They get all of my makeup off with a few rubs per eye. I would give five stars, but the wipes burn if you get any of the liquid from the wipe in your eyes, but that is expected. I have found that running hot water over the wipes and then wringing them out works well!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Corvallis, OR

Very soft and very effective, they weren't that calming, they still stung if you got to close to your eye. They were fairly cheap i just got them at Wal-Mart. The wipes were quite large do i would use about half and i could put it back in the container to use later. 5/5 would buy again
Kate H.
Kate H.

Clean, easy and effective. I hate the oily finish most make up removers have, and this went without that. I got it from my mom, so i didn't have to pay, but I'm unlikely to purchase it for myself because wipes go so fast and add up quickly. As far as wipes go, however, these were good.
Chanelle B.
Chanelle B.
Chillicothe, OH

These work great and removes the make up so smoothly. They smell great and it isn't a fight to get my eye make up off, not even the waterproof mascara put up a fight. The smell is calm and soothing just before bed. I've tried the offbrand and it leaves a residue, stick to the original!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now