Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Autumn K.
Autumn K.
Crownsville, MD

It does great taking off my makeup it just makes my face feel slightly oily afterwards.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Bethany, OK

Great product worked for my skin. Made all the makeup go away. I recommend for everyone
Susann L.
Susann L.
Toledo, OH

Love the smell of these, they seem to get off most of my makeup with just one wipe over
Katie M.
Katie M.
Blair, NE

So refreshing! Absolutely love the way they make it so easy to get makeup off at night.
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Lawrenceburg, KY

I use these from time to time, and they don't break my face out, and they smell nice!!!
Linda E.
Linda E.

These take all the makeup off my eyes without leaving my face feeling dry and scratchy.
Deianira F.
Deianira F.
Barberton, OH

Love make up wipes. I'm allergic to a lot of stuff so it's very nice for sensitive skin
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Bow, NH

Love using these towelettes!! They leave my skin feeling fresh clean and moisturized!!!
Ariana T.
Ariana T.
Duncannon

Some of the most reasonably priced cleansing wipes out there that actually do the trick
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Hilton, NY

My favorite makeup wipes, Only thing I can find to take my eye makeup completely off :)
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now