Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Lesly P.
Lesly P.
Mission, TX

Very good product. I've been using it for about a year now, Makes your face feel fresh and clean.
Deanna W.
Deanna W.
St. Charles

I love these. It removes all of the makeup from my face and leaves my face feeling soft and cool.
Berenice L.
Berenice L.
Inglewood, CA

They are nice and moist and feel really soft at the touch, also don't leave the skin dry nor oily
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Pleasanton, CA

This isn't my favorite, but it still works well. I noticed my skin would feel a tad dry after use
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
Athens, OH

Love love love, they're so awesome and gentle on your face, absolutely perfect after a night out!
valerie b.
valerie b.
Splendora, TX

Leaves your akin feeling fresh and clean. Removes makeup easily. This is my favorite makeup wipe!
Kendyl F.
Kendyl F.
Boling, Tx

Great Product. Does its job of taking off makeup but 4 starts because it slightly burns the eyes.
Asha D.
Asha D.
Cibolo, TX

This product was very good it left my skin clean and moisturized. I would define purchase again(:
A C.
A C.

Love these removers. Lovely scent, removes my makeup/etc, and doesn't leave my face filmy or dry.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Wexford, PA

Removes makeup well. They don't stay wet as long as I would hope because I don't use every night.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now