Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Brenham, TX

Love the way my face feels after using these to remove my makeup at night. They smell so good too!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Chapel Hill, NC

These leave your skin feeling soft and silky! They are oil-free and remove your make-up with ease.
Shante O.
Shante O.
Grand Prairie, TX

I love these makeup remover wipes! They completely soothe your skin and perfect after a night out!
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Richmond, VA

My favorite nightly makeup remover . I use it nightly because of its calming effect it has on me .
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Covina, CA

I recommend Neutrogena Make-up remover wipes. Love how easily it takes off my water prove mascara.
Kim P.
Kim P.
Oregon City, OR

I use these when I am traveling! (Less chance of liquid spills in luggage :) ) and it works great!
Really love this wipe. My fave is very sensitive but these makeup removers don't irritate my skin.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.

Removes all makeup and any makeup thoroughly. I always buy it when I run out. And doesn't dry face
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Cincinnati , OH

Love these face wipes. The lavander scent is fantastic especially before bed and isn't too strong
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Albany, NY

This smell great and are very effective at removing makeup. I always have a pack of these on hand
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now