Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Sherri P.
Sherri P.
Burlington, NJ

Love the way this product removes the make up and the calm cooling it leaves on my face
Margarita R.
Margarita R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

These are amazing! i use these to remove my really stubborn, water/smudge proof make up
Deianira F.
Deianira F.
Barberton, OH

Love make up wipes. I'm allergic to a lot of stuff so it's very nice for sensitive skin
Sara E.
Sara E.
San Pablo, CA

I use this brand all the time .
It's easy to remove even mascara,
Leaves your skin soft
Autumn K.
Autumn K.
Crownsville, MD

It does great taking off my makeup it just makes my face feel slightly oily afterwards.
ashlyn h.
ashlyn h.
Ball Ground, GA

Gets all my makeup off easily! I love this product I use it everyday before I go to bed
Raquel R.
Raquel R.
Derry, PA

Love using this product! not expensive at all and it always gets all of my make up off.
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.
Sun Valley, CA

The lavender scent to me isn't bad but it sometimes does cause my eyes to sting though.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Columbia, SC

I use these whenever I would take me show makeup off. They are the best I've ever used!
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Chilhowie, VA

Refreshing! Leaving you feeling clean. You wake up with a fresh and clean feel as well.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now