Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Ryan D.
Ryan D.
Dallas, TX

It Works well without making my skin feel greasy, actually my face felt soft afterwards.
Gleysh R.
Gleysh R.
Arlington , Tx

like the fresh scent, take everything off, they are not rough and pretty inexpensive too
Hali F.
Hali F.

Obsessed with these! Not too oily and always take my make up off easily with no burning!
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Rio Grande City, TX

Really cleans and calms me at night with the warm smell of lavander, smooths my face too
Emily R.
Emily R.
Hammond, IN

I love this product. It doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. Keeps face clear and soft.
Susie A.
Susie A.
Las Vegas, NV

This remove your Make Up very well. I like using them specially on Water proof mascara..
Ana F.
Ana F.
Tracy, CA

Love this toselettets leaves face smelling good, great at removing all product from face
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Vancleave, MS

I use them every night before I shower. I love the smell and it only takes one towelette
Maureen-Moe N.
Maureen-Moe N.
Smithville, TN

Non greasy, face feels very clean afterwards. Does not dry you skin out, very effective.
Yanira T.
Yanira T.
Amarillo, TX

I love this makeup remover I use every day my face look healthy and brilliant Good price
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?