Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Brandy F.
Brandy F.
Woodstock , Ontario

I love these they work perfect and they are not all greasy like other ones that I have used before
Alyaa A.
Alyaa A.

Amazing leaves face kinda oily though. I usually go in and clean with water and a warm cloth after
Paola K.
Paola K.
Bethel, CT

Love how these towelettes feel while removing my make up and my face feels amazing after each use.
Isabeau P.
Isabeau P.
Kalispell, Mt

I love using makeup wipes for cleaning my face, I love how these smell! And their purple how cute.
Priscilla S.
Priscilla S.
Hanford, CA

Great after a busy night out on the town, just to grab and wipe and crash, very gently on the skin
Alyssa E.
Alyssa E.
Wesbury, New york

This product really works it keeps your face moisturized. this prouduct leaves your face spottess.
leslie m.
leslie m.
Riverside, CA

It works really well when removing my tough waterproof mascara & the towelettes are super soft !!!
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Brenham, TX

Love the way my face feels after using these to remove my makeup at night. They smell so good too!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Greenville, SC

These were moisturizing and delightful to use after a long day or night. I would highly recommend.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Mulberry, FL

Great quick remover leaves my face feeling refreshed before wash. My teenage daughter loves these.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now