Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Ryan D.
Ryan D.
Dallas, TX

It Works well without making my skin feel greasy, actually my face felt soft afterwards.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Carrboro, NC

These calming towelettes are great. Don't make my face oily like some makeup removers do.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Rio Grande City, TX

Really cleans and calms me at night with the warm smell of lavander, smooths my face too
hannah l.
hannah l.

These are so gentle on my sensitive eyes and only takes one to get all of my makeup off!
georgia l.
georgia l.
Myrtle Beach, SC

Love love love.. very calming for the nights that are followed by your stressed out days
Mervet Z.
Mervet Z.

These wipes remove the make up as advertised and leave my skin feeling smooth and clean.
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.

Recently tried it and honestly I didn't like it made my skin feel to dry for some reason
Arianna I.
Arianna I.

I LOVE these! I use them every night and they work great getting eye makeup off as well.
Christina N.
Christina N.
Clarksville, TN

Love these! They seem to work well and take the make up off and make my face feel great!
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
New Franken, WI

Removes make up off great, and leaves my skin soft and moisturized without a greasy feel
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now