Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Modoc
March 12, 2016, 7:35 a.m.
Love the way they leave your face feeling soft and moistured- have a nice scent as well
Juanita S.
Juanita S.
San Jacinto, CA
This wipes are amazing they remove all the make up and leave my skin smooth and fresh !
Sherri P.
Sherri P.
Burlington, NJ
March 12, 2016, 7:02 p.m.
Love the way this product removes the make up and the calm cooling it leaves on my face
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
These makeup wipes were alright they irrated my face and gave me like a weird reaction.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Columbia, SC
May 1, 2016, 11:29 p.m.
I use these whenever I would take me show makeup off. They are the best I've ever used!
Paola F.
Paola F.
North Hollywood, CA
My favorite always in my room in my work in my car go head and buy it you should use it
Margarita R.
Margarita R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Feb. 29, 2016, 9:20 p.m.
These are amazing! i use these to remove my really stubborn, water/smudge proof make up
Makayla
Makayla
Grand Forks Afb, ND
May 8, 2016, 4:46 p.m.
Not too hard for eye makeup. great for the price and how long it lasts. would recommend
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
San Antonio, TX
May 16, 2016, 5:39 p.m.
Loved. Really good. Take out all the greasy of my face. I really recommend this product
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Bethany, OK
Great product worked for my skin. Made all the makeup go away. I recommend for everyone
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?