Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Gleysh R.
Gleysh R.
Mansfield , Tx

like the fresh scent, take everything off, they are not rough and pretty inexpensive too
Melea M.
Melea M.

Really good makeup wipes! Doesn't burn my eyes like the blue packs do. Highly recommend.
Yanira T.
Yanira T.
Amarillo, TX

I love this makeup remover I use every day my face look healthy and brilliant Good price
Maureen-Moe N.
Maureen-Moe N.
Smithville, TN

Non greasy, face feels very clean afterwards. Does not dry you skin out, very effective.
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.

Recently tried it and honestly I didn't like it made my skin feel to dry for some reason
Arianna I.
Arianna I.

I LOVE these! I use them every night and they work great getting eye makeup off as well.
Madolyn F.
Madolyn F.

Thea are great for taking off makeup , they a a amazing product that I strongly recommend
Colette C.
Colette C.
Syracuse

TOOK OFF ALMOST ALL MY MAKEUP. LEFT MY SKIN REFRESHED AND CLEAN FEELING. WOULD USE AGAIN
hannah l.
hannah l.

These are so gentle on my sensitive eyes and only takes one to get all of my makeup off!
Marrina F.
Marrina F.
Fresno

Its okay but mostly it burns my eyes and irrates them.it does remove all my make up thou
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now