Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Winona C.
Winona C.
Ocala, FL

I love the way it leaves my skin feeling at night when I use it. And leaves my skin feeling clean.
Isabeau P.
Isabeau P.
Kalispell, Mt

I love using makeup wipes for cleaning my face, I love how these smell! And their purple how cute.
Priscilla S.
Priscilla S.
Hanford, CA

Great after a busy night out on the town, just to grab and wipe and crash, very gently on the skin
Amy L.
Amy L.

This product totally does the job of removing makeup every time. Effective and cheap and reliable.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Fontana, WI

These wipes work so well to get your makeup off! They don't leave any residue or any extra makeup!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Roslindale, MA

These wipes are the only wipes I'll use. I wear waterproof eyeliner and it takes it off so easily.
Alyssa E.
Alyssa E.
Wesbury, New york

This product really works it keeps your face moisturized. this prouduct leaves your face spottess.
Vee H.
Vee H.
Smyrna , GA

Works really well. I've been using this product for a year now and it removes everything. Love it.
Maryah T.
Maryah T.
Vallejo , Ca

I like them, they're decent, but they aren't the best at removing my liquid liner or matte lippies
Rissy G.
Rissy G.
La Puente, CA

They really did clean my makeup but made my skin dry and red. And normally i have super oily skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now