Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

These are great for sensitive skin! They're effective yet gentle on the skin when removing makeup.
kelly m.
kelly m.
Rosedale , Maryland

I can be without this makeup remover towelettes , its amazing ! i love it and every month i buy it
Britney R.
Britney R.

It get the job done by taking off most of the makeup with one to two wipes before I wash my face .
Shante O.
Shante O.
Grand Prairie, TX

I love these makeup remover wipes! They completely soothe your skin and perfect after a night out!
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.

Removes all makeup and any makeup thoroughly. I always buy it when I run out. And doesn't dry face
jaedah w.
jaedah w.

Great again it takes off my makeup very well expecialy at night time when i just want to go to bed
Alyaa A.
Alyaa A.

Amazing leaves face kinda oily though. I usually go in and clean with water and a warm cloth after
Amber P.
Amber P.
Smithville, TN

This product is amazing! It doesn't make my skin feel tight or dry after use like most product do!
Hailey G.
Hailey G.
North Charleston, SC

My favorite thing to remove my make up with I love the lavender smell, it's calming for night time
Keelie H.
Keelie H.
Malone, NY

Love these makeup wipes works good for me and cleans my face really good definitely recommend this
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now