Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

Expires Today

Photos (38)
Rukiya G.
Rukiya G.
Brooklyn, NY

Works well. I'm not really a make up wearer so I couldn't really give a critical opinion.
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.

Recently tried it and honestly I didn't like it made my skin feel to dry for some reason
Marrina F.
Marrina F.
Fresno

Its okay but mostly it burns my eyes and irrates them.it does remove all my make up thou
Sylwia W.
Sylwia W.

Used these a lot of times before I went to bed. They leave your skin nice and refreshed.
Colette C.
Colette C.
Syracuse

TOOK OFF ALMOST ALL MY MAKEUP. LEFT MY SKIN REFRESHED AND CLEAN FEELING. WOULD USE AGAIN
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
Lakeland

Easily removed my makeup and made my face feeling smooth. These are the only kind I use!
Mervet Z.
Mervet Z.

These wipes remove the make up as advertised and leave my skin feeling smooth and clean.
Abby C.
Abby C.

Very nice. Removes all makeup even water proof. Does feel calming on the skin. Love this
helen v.
helen v.
Madisonville, LA

I use these all the time. Works great with eye makeup and when you want a quick removal!
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Enid, OK

LOVE these towelettes. They are so convenient and work great to take off all my make up.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?