Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Sonja S.
Sonja S.
Raleigh, NC

Works really well when removing eye makeup. And the scent is light and not overwhelming.
Shamarion M.
Shamarion M.
Macon, GA

I really liked this makeup remover and will purchase and recommend it to others as well.
rikkeisha l.
rikkeisha l.
Port Hadlock, WA

Smells like wine and stung my face. also left me feeling oily and greasy. wasn't pleased
Marisa S.
Marisa S.
Wilmington, NC

These work well on evenings when I don't wash my hair and don't want to get my hair wet.
Yohara M.
Yohara M.
North Kingstown, RI

I used these product and was very good option. My daughter used the product and love it.
Collette M.
Collette M.

Very strong scent, too harsh around my eyes. Only used this once and couldn't use again.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Hammond, IN

I love this product. It doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. Keeps face clear and soft.
Ana F.
Ana F.
Tracy, CA

Love this toselettets leaves face smelling good, great at removing all product from face
Lizbeth Pekitas G.
Lizbeth Pekitas G.
Gainesville, GA

Perfect to any tipe of skin I'm use to remove my makeover an I like the result to finish
helen v.
helen v.
Madisonville, LA

I use these all the time. Works great with eye makeup and when you want a quick removal!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now