Add a Photo

Photos (36)
litzy r.
litzy r.
Elizabeth, NJ

MY FAVORITE, removes alll the make up and gunk love love love after i use fave feels fresh and free
Alisa W.
Alisa W.
Jamestown, KY

I am obsessed with makeup remover wipes. These smell amazing and leave my skin feeling oh so clean!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
O Fallon, MO

Doesn't burn your eyes when taking off eye makeup and has such a calming scent perfect for bed time
Ebony J.
Ebony J.
Charlotte, NC

Great to remove makeup. Leaves face with a fresh feeling. Also smells good. Could be less expensive
holly G.
holly G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

There honestly is no other wipes that work as well as these! I recommend to all my friends always!!
Daisy H.
Daisy H.

Removes makeup quickly and is gentle skin . Tried othe makeup wipes and these are still my favorite
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Killeen, TX

Wasn't my most favorite product, it dried out my skin and left it oily. probably won't use it again
Jaimie L.
Jaimie L.
Alma, MI

I love these Wipes. They were not irritating to my skin and smelled great. They were also soothing.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Pittsburgh, pa

These wipes are the best make-up remover I have ever used. It smells nice and doesn't irate me skin
Tory I.
Tory I.
York, PA

Leaves my skin feeling fresh and I am able to use the towelette more than once because of the size.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now