Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Portsmouth , Va

These are easy to use when I'm in a hurry, make a mistake with my eye makeup, or I'm away from home!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Milton, FL

The neutrogena night calming makeup remover cleansing towelettes leave my skin feeling rather oily.
Krystin B.
Krystin B.
Nashville, TN

Very effective. Can remove full face of product with one towelette. Left my skin feeling refreshed.
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Roxboro, NC

I used these but my skin just didn't like them. My skin is so sensitive and this aggrevated my skin.
Kristen F.
Kristen F.

I don't love to use wipes but if i do. These are the ones i use. They re very effective and gentle.
Yvanna C.
Yvanna C.
Tulsa, OK

Love how these towles feel on my face a when I am removing my makeup. They leave my face refreshed.
This product got my makeup off with no problem. It only took one toilette to get all the makeup off
Simone R.
Simone R.

My go to face wipe. I travel with these. They get all my makeup of and leave my skin feeling great.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Flint, MI

Amazing!! I use these all the time. They smell super nice but can be a bit harsh on sensitive skin.
Janelle K.
Janelle K.
Kerrobert

Excellent makeup remover. Super safe around the eyes and doesn't leave a greasy layer on your skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now