Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Fresno, CA

These are my go to drugstore makeup removing wipes! they work amazing and don't burn my eyes or make my contacts blurry when i use them when i have them in still! these are very convenient and are cheap! i use these every night and wash my face after to make sure i has removed everything!
Skylar R.
Skylar R.
Little Falls, MN

I've used these many times in the past. Very easy to use, but I find I have to use up to 5 of them to remove my makeup. I also have come to realize how bad makeup removing wipes are for your skin/environment, so I recommend a different method of removing your makeup. Would not repurchase.
julia p.
julia p.
Sanford, MI

My favorite makeup removing wipes. My face feels so fresh and clean after using this product. Easy to remove fro package, GREAT quality, very affordable, and extremely effective. I recommend this to all of my friends. Honestly in my opinion, nothing needs to be improved with this product
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Monroe, GA

Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes night calming can get the job done. Making the face feel soft and clean, but it does stingy the eyes and face a bit. It also leave the skin a bit dry after. Therefore, I will have to wash my face with a bar soap and apply face lation after.
Kiah E.
Kiah E.

Easy to use. Very conveniet for travel. Removes all makeup without skin feeling dry. Very gentle to skin, no burning sensation. Purchased at Walgreens I sale 2 for $6. First time user, will purchase again. I recommend these for people who want remove their makeup effectively and quickly.
Mary H.
Mary H.

These are great, they don't irritate my skin at night and they don't dry out my face. They also get makeup off really well, but sometimes waterproof makeup is a little tough, but even after that, my face is still not irritated. I buy them at Walgreens, and I would totally buy them again.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Pottsville, AR

I really like using this make up remover. It is really gentle on my skin and does not cause any unnecessary breakouts. This product exceeded my expectations greatly. It calms my seborhic dermatitis and did not cause any more breakouts. I would absolutely recommend this product to others.
gabby l.
gabby l.
Pioneer, TN

Love it lol it works relly good keep up good work and love what it is made with and it smells good to so that makes it that much better to use it and I will be getting this again as soon as I get some money to get it but I really do love use in it if I could get a sample I would love it
Sini M.
Sini M.
Hartford, CT

These were my first make up removing wipes. I love them but i cannot use them to remove my mascara. They make my eyes sting for some odd reason. I still buy them all the time & use them for the rest of my face after i am done removing my mascara. Love the smell, overall a great product!
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Akron, OH

These makeup removing wipes are amazing. They are wet and remove the toughest makeup with ease. Great price point and sensitive on the skin. They are available at almost any retailers. I bought mine at Walgreens pharmacy. They are a favorite of mine and will definitely be a re purchase!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now