Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
lena s.
lena s.

Being a full time dental student, these cleansing wipes are LIFE SAVERS!! I absolutely love the fact that I can come home after clinic or lectures, and have a clean face in such a simple and efficient way. Recommend these to anyone who doesn't have time or needs makeup removing on the go!
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Tacoma, WA

I love these wipes! They are easy to use and definitely get out any waterproof or long wear makeup. I get them at RiteAid and they do a great job of getting any type of mascara off! Good value at about 8 bucks! The calming scent didn't really do anything for me but it was a nice smell. :)
Sara C.
Sara C.
Pottsville, AR

I really like using this make up remover. It is really gentle on my skin and does not cause any unnecessary breakouts. This product exceeded my expectations greatly. It calms my seborhic dermatitis and did not cause any more breakouts. I would absolutely recommend this product to others.
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Monroe, GA

Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes night calming can get the job done. Making the face feel soft and clean, but it does stingy the eyes and face a bit. It also leave the skin a bit dry after. Therefore, I will have to wash my face with a bar soap and apply face lation after.
Mary H.
Mary H.

These are great, they don't irritate my skin at night and they don't dry out my face. They also get makeup off really well, but sometimes waterproof makeup is a little tough, but even after that, my face is still not irritated. I buy them at Walgreens, and I would totally buy them again.
Kiah E.
Kiah E.

Easy to use. Very conveniet for travel. Removes all makeup without skin feeling dry. Very gentle to skin, no burning sensation. Purchased at Walgreens I sale 2 for $6. First time user, will purchase again. I recommend these for people who want remove their makeup effectively and quickly.
julia p.
julia p.
Sanford, MI

My favorite makeup removing wipes. My face feels so fresh and clean after using this product. Easy to remove fro package, GREAT quality, very affordable, and extremely effective. I recommend this to all of my friends. Honestly in my opinion, nothing needs to be improved with this product
Sini M.
Sini M.
Hartford, CT

These were my first make up removing wipes. I love them but i cannot use them to remove my mascara. They make my eyes sting for some odd reason. I still buy them all the time & use them for the rest of my face after i am done removing my mascara. Love the smell, overall a great product!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Valencia, CA

These are my go to wipes because they are so gentle on my eyes. They are more expensive than you regular wipes, but they are worth it! I bought mine at Walmart! The packaging give you that calming effect which helps when removing your makeup. This is a holy grail must have for everyone!
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Akron, OH

These makeup removing wipes are amazing. They are wet and remove the toughest makeup with ease. Great price point and sensitive on the skin. They are available at almost any retailers. I bought mine at Walgreens pharmacy. They are a favorite of mine and will definitely be a re purchase!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now