Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Laura H.
Laura H.
Williamsburg, VA

These work fine to remove my make-up. I still wash my face so I use these to clean up my eye make-up. Because the sheets are so large, I usually rip them in half so they last longer. My only disappointment is that the skin around my eyes is red after I use it. I do have sensitive skin, though.
Pam D.
Pam D.
Stockdale, TX

Love these. Use them every night! I do wear waterproof mascara mind u, but I wish I didn't have to keep rubbing my eyes so much to remove it. N the original make my eyes burn if the product on the wipe inadvertently gets in my eye. Either way, I've been a loyal purchaser for at least 6 mo?? :)
Monique S.
Monique S.
Lindsay, CA

I like how these products take off all the makeup with just the use of one wipe! very effective and loved how soft they are. I was hesitant because I've tried others and for being a first time users of wipes I would buy again. I don't think they need to make any changes, great the way they are!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Mishawaka

Honestly, I prefer the original Neutrogena Cleansing Towelettes. I love the scent included in these, it's a nice lavender, but I just feel like the original Neutrogena Cleansing Towelettes work so much better. Also, Target's Up & Up makeup remover wipes are PERFECT and save you a couple bucks!
Laura W.
Laura W.
Pensacola, FL

Favorite make up remover to this date. I use it all the time. It'seems gentle, and good for sensitive skin. The light blue color is calming to look at to me. But in general I haven't found anything I like better. It's definitely what I tell all my friends about. It is even easy on Eye make up.
Mely U.
Mely U.
Norwalk, CA

These are my favorite for makeup removal! I love to wear makeup and when you want to remove make nothing will leave you feeling more clean than these towelettes. other makeup removers tend to leave a residue or a film on your face and these don't. I carry them everywhere. They smell great too!
Anna D.
Anna D.
San Francisco, CA

I love the scent of these cleansing wipes! They are very calming and get rid of all makeup. I usually keep a pack of these on my nightstand in case I get too lazy/sleepy to get up and wash my face after a long day ;). These are a regular part of my skincare routine, would definitely recommend!
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Pittsburgh, PA

Makeup removers are a must have I keep those in my bathroom, in my purse and in my vanity drawer. I use this product when I make a mistake like accidentally get eyeliner on my cheek or anything and I remover my makeup before I wash my face . Must have this product you won't regret it at all!!!
Belinda M.
Belinda M.
Chattanooga, TN

This is the best make up remover it cleans my face so much better than all the others. Very happy never disappointed. Also I have a sensitive skin and it's not harsh my fac
I've always been very satisfied with and yes I would logi I've always been very satisfied with and yes I would buy again
Avery A.
Avery A.
Greenville, NC

I have been using Neautrogena eye makeup removers since I began wearing mascara in 8th grade. I do not have a lot of time at night for a long face cleansing ritual. These take everything off and leaves my face feeling clean and fresh. They are very affordable and can be found almost anywhere.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now