Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Leanna C.
Leanna C.
Saint Francis, MN

Love neutrogena face wipes takes my makeup off and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean!
Martina N.
Martina N.
Media, PA

Smells great skin feels silky afterwards. Not great for eye makeup leaves mascara residue.
Jeanette V.
Jeanette V.
Yuma, AZ

I love these wipes especially at night time lavender smell to relax when taking off makeup
Birgit M.
Birgit M.
El Paso, TX

Removes make up super fast! Gentle to your skin!! Not oily at all! I use them on the daily
Shada M.
Shada M.
West Chester, OH

These wipes do the job! They get all of your makeup off and they don't irritate the skin !
esha p.
esha p.

I love this they are amazing. It takes off all you makeup so fast. Even waterproof mascara
Malorie M.
Malorie M.
Rockford, TN

I love these wipes! I keep them wherever I go. Literally one wipe and my makeup comes off.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Rock Springs, WY

I love these face cleaning wipes! I use them to take my make up off before I use cleanser!
Cherrelle M.
Cherrelle M.
Stafford, VA

They work great and don't leave my skin feeling dry. They also last well in the packaging.
Simple makeup remover that is easy to use when I'm tired. Harder to take off some mascaras
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?