Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tallahassee, Florida

It takes everything off super well but left my skin slightly dry and right in the morning.
Daria S.
Daria S.
Philadelphia, PA

Absolutely my favorite makeup removal wipes. Would recommend to everyone. Very affordable!
Kate T.
Kate T.
Pittsburgh, PA

These work great and smell wonderful. I love the texture and my face feels so clean after.
Connie H.
Connie H.

OMG. Best make up remover I have ever used. It cleans very well. And I like the smell too.
Angie W.
Angie W.
Stansbury Pk, UT

These wipes are amazing. I love how easy they are to use and how fresh my face feels after
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Clearfield, UT

Works perfectly , took off all my makeup even the waterproofs , makes my face feel so soft
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Pawhuska, OK

Easy to use and also great for traveling! They smell good and also very soft on your face!
Leanna C.
Leanna C.
Saint Francis, MN

Love neutrogena face wipes takes my makeup off and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean!
Jeanette V.
Jeanette V.
Yuma, AZ

I love these wipes especially at night time lavender smell to relax when taking off makeup
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Crowley, TX

They worked well, kind of felt like a film was left on my face but it did do the job well.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now