Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tallahassee, Florida

It takes everything off super well but left my skin slightly dry and right in the morning.
Haley N.
Haley N.
Modesto, CA

Soft materiel. Good scent. Only complaint is the almost oily feeling it leaves on my skin.
Janaya F.
Janaya F.

It's amazing for when I'm to lazy to wash my makeup off so i leave these on my night stand
Cherrelle M.
Cherrelle M.
Stafford, VA

They work great and don't leave my skin feeling dry. They also last well in the packaging.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Paducah, KY

I love this eye make up remover! It worked wonders for me! I would recommend this product!
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Rock Springs, WY

I love these face cleaning wipes! I use them to take my make up off before I use cleanser!
Cortney S.
Cortney S.

Effortlessly removed makeup. Super easy to use and got multiple uses out of one towelette.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Cullowhee, NC

I love it. It's soothing right before bed. I don't know if I can go back to anything else.
Connie H.
Connie H.

OMG. Best make up remover I have ever used. It cleans very well. And I like the smell too.
madison B.
madison B.
Deer Park, TX

Works great! removes smoothly and it wont make your skin break out at all. good price too.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?