Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
San Angelo, TX

Probably my favorite cleansing wipes I've ever used. I use them before I get a shower. I love them!!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.

I think that this is a really good affordable makeup remover and the makeup comes off easily as well
ellie H.
ellie H.

These are good they take off my make up and leave my skin clean and fresh so i don't have to wash it
Grace H.
Grace H.
Katy, TX

I absolutely LOVE these make up remover wipes!!! They are amazing, and get everything in one use!!!!
Salma M.
Salma M.
Boston, MA

It got all of my facial makeup off while leaving my face soft and clear. I still use it to this day.
Thivi S.
Thivi S.
Toronto

Leaves face feeling soft and smooth. Takes off makeup fast with one towel. Would highly recommend :)
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
San Antonio, TX

These make up wipes feel ssssssssssoooooooooo good on my face, and it would not recommend to anyone.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Yukon, OK

It works very well takes all the make-up off and doesn't leave my skin dried out.
very good product.
Denae M.
Denae M.

Works great! I use them all the time and they work fantastically! I buy them from the local Walmart!
Carmen V.
Carmen V.
Sacramento, CA

Very great for skin. Neutrogena always carries very great products and are always on top of the line
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now