Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Rebekah C.
Rebekah C.
Calhoun, GA

I really liked this product! It didn't irritate my skin and the makeup came off super easy.
Moya C.
Moya C.
Rockville Centre, NY

Removed makeup well but leafy my skin feeling oily. Some mascara remained on my eyes also.
esha p.
esha p.

I love this they are amazing. It takes off all you makeup so fast. Even waterproof mascara
Yahaira R.
Yahaira R.
Kissimmee, FL

Not my favorite Makeup Remoer.. This makes me break out really bad and leaves my face oily
madison B.
madison B.
Deer Park, TX

Works great! removes smoothly and it wont make your skin break out at all. good price too.
Janaya F.
Janaya F.

It's amazing for when I'm to lazy to wash my makeup off so i leave these on my night stand
Katie M.
Katie M.
Elmsford, NY

Works well but the clothes are small and I need to use 2 in order to remove all my makeup.
Malorie M.
Malorie M.
Maryville, TN

I love these wipes! I keep them wherever I go. Literally one wipe and my makeup comes off.
Simple makeup remover that is easy to use when I'm tired. Harder to take off some mascaras
Connie H.
Connie H.

OMG. Best make up remover I have ever used. It cleans very well. And I like the smell too.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now