Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Rachele W.
Rachele W.
San Jose, CA

These wipes work very well & I was able to get all of my makeup off with just one towelette
Alexis B.
Alexis B.

I love this towelettes. Unlike other towelettes it doesn't burn my skin. I highly recommend
Vick V.
Vick V.

Works great but stings a little afterwards! One of the best makeup wipes sold at drugstores
Megan S.
Megan S.
Brooksville, FL

Gets off every little spec of makeup and does not clog pors off leave excess heavy residue.
Blanca V.
Blanca V.
San Benito

Awesome products I really like this product it helps me for my oil face yes it did love it.
Margely R.
Margely R.
Deltona, FL

Great product. Removes make up fast , give a clean refreshing after wards look . skshssjssn
Emma A.
Emma A.
Bloomington, IN

These work great! They don't leave me oily. They work great! I would highly recommend them.
Rebekah C.
Rebekah C.
Calhoun, GA

I really liked this product! It didn't irritate my skin and the makeup came off super easy.
Sharolyn S.
Sharolyn S.

Nice and easy clean up. It removes all make up even the hard to remove products. I love it!
Skylar N.
Skylar N.

Best thing. I use these everynight nd they are so esy to use and they get ll your mkeup off
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now