Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Nanci N.
Nanci N.
Banning, CA

Love theverything makeup wipes they get every makeup off my skin and they make washing so much easier
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Montague, NJ

Use these wipes every night to take off my make up and it never misses a spot! Works very efficiently
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Dayton, OH

Gets the makeup off but leaves my skin feeling tight and dry, it's almost like its irritating my skin
Monica B.
Monica B.
Greenwood, MO

I use these when I am traveling - they do a great job removing my make-up without drying out my skin.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Mount Clemens, MI

Easy to use. Works great. Wont use any other brand! Don't waste your money in anything other than this
LaRavien W.
LaRavien W.

I love this product! It removes all the makeup and moisturizers my face. It really works! Try it out!
Christine L.
Christine L.
Chicopee, MA

Removes makeup with very little effort great scent. Gentle enough for my 2 teenaged daughters to use.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Germanton, NC

This Product removes makeup well, the reason I gave it 3 stars is because it leaves your face sticky.
Kathleen P.
Kathleen P.
Valparaiso, FL

Works great. I use this every night. I have sensitive skin and never had a problem with this product.
Angela F.
Angela F.

The towelettes are easily accessible on the go. I always keep a pack in my purse and in the bathroom.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now