Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
Memphis, TN

Definitely not the best I have ever used, but it gets the job done and it's very convenient.
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Commerce City, CO

I loved using these before bed! It made my face feel so fresh!! I will be using these again!
alison f.
alison f.
Saint Louis, MO

Not recommended for sensitive eyes, every time I used them, my eyes would burn and get puffy.
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Atoka, TN

This is an outstanding product! I use these all the time and highly recommend for daily use.
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Buras, LA

I love this so much It feel great on my skin and my eyes don't burn from it which is great.
Ryann L.
Ryann L.

Cleans skin very well & smells good too ! Doesn't cause bumps to show , very nice quality !
Raquel E.
Raquel E.
Knightdale, NC

Removes make up instantly, great on any type of skin leaves your skin moisturized and clean
Katy L.
Katy L.
Charlotte, NC

Love this make up remover! It gets the make up off really well and I love how long it lasts
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Bryant, AR

THE BEST MAKEUP REMOVING WIPES EVER. I highly recommend buying these if you haven't already
Blanca V.
Blanca V.
San Benito

Awesome products I really like this product it helps me for my oil face yes it did love it.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?