Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Rossford, OH

They are amazing really helps get makeup off leaves skin soft, always have trouble getting makeup off
Chrixy L.
Chrixy L.

Effective and smells good, but leaves a bit of an oily residue afterward (which I'm not crazy about).
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Cabot, AR

I've used this for years and I think I always will. It's so gentle, calming on my skin and hydrating!
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Montague, NJ

Use these wipes every night to take off my make up and it never misses a spot! Works very efficiently
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Canal Fulton, OH

I love this product! It get my make up off so well and it makes my face feel so clean afterwards too.
Mackenzie F.
Mackenzie F.
Deer Park, TX

I love these wipes! They don't irritate my eyes, and take off my waterproof makeup. They smell great!
Sandy W.
Sandy W.
Henderson, NV

Wonderful product, not only great at removing makeup, so calming and soothing to prepare you for bed.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Baker, WV

These are great and portable. I love the night time calming ones, even if I'm not about to go to bed!
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
Sacramento, CA

Really gentle on my sensitive skin and I loved how much makeup one little wipe removed it was amazing
Julia P.
Julia P.

Great quick and easy to use.
These neutrogena towelettes get the work done and don't irritate my skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now