Add a Photo

#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
These work well. I use the before bed every night to get off my make up. Feels refreshing.
Malorie M.
Malorie M.
Rockford, TN
Feb. 25, 2016, 10:37 p.m.

I love these wipes! I keep them wherever I go. Literally one wipe and my makeup comes off.
Moya C.
Moya C.
Rockville Centre, NY
April 6, 2016, 11:16 a.m.
Removed makeup well but leafy my skin feeling oily. Some mascara remained on my eyes also.
Rose C.
Rose C.
March 23, 2016, 10:49 p.m.
Great at removing makeup. majority of it comes off. leaves this weird shine on Face though
Jeanette V.
Jeanette V.
Yuma, AZ
I love these wipes especially at night time lavender smell to relax when taking off makeup
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Crowley, TX
April 4, 2016, 4:40 p.m.
They worked well, kind of felt like a film was left on my face but it did do the job well.
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
I absolutely love these! They remove all of my makeup and don't leave anything on my face!
Martina N.
Martina N.
Media, PA
March 18, 2016, 2:51 p.m.
Smells great skin feels silky afterwards. Not great for eye makeup leaves mascara residue.
Connie H.
Connie H.
OMG. Best make up remover I have ever used. It cleans very well. And I like the smell too.
Daria S.
Daria S.
Philadelphia, PA
April 8, 2016, 11:34 a.m.
Absolutely my favorite makeup removal wipes. Would recommend to everyone. Very affordable!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?