Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Dallas, TX
April 30, 2016, 1:51 a.m.
It takes the makeup off without having to use a lot of wipes. My face doesn't feel tight after using it. Usually leaves my face feeling smooth and rejuvenated. I always have to have a pack of these in my house. I will always use these, especially because it's great on my sensitive skin.
Sini M.
Sini M.
Hartford, CT
April 7, 2016, 7:44 p.m.
These were my first make up removing wipes. I love them but i cannot use them to remove my mascara. They make my eyes sting for some odd reason. I still buy them all the time & use them for the rest of my face after i am done removing my mascara. Love the smell, overall a great product!
gabby l.
gabby l.
Pioneer, TN
May 11, 2016, 8:14 a.m.
Love it lol it works relly good keep up good work and love what it is made with and it smells good to so that makes it that much better to use it and I will be getting this again as soon as I get some money to get it but I really do love use in it if I could get a sample I would love it
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Akron, OH
May 19, 2016, 10:41 p.m.
These makeup removing wipes are amazing. They are wet and remove the toughest makeup with ease. Great price point and sensitive on the skin. They are available at almost any retailers. I bought mine at Walgreens pharmacy. They are a favorite of mine and will definitely be a re purchase!
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Traer, IA
March 2, 2016, 6:57 p.m.
Love these so much, they work perfectly!!! I'm just scared of getting the product in my eye because I know hpw much that would hurt. It would be even better if I didn't wear just eye makeup because they're SO EFFECTIVE!!! Love them and I don't know if I could ever find something better.
Kate H.
Kate H.
April 4, 2016, 10:33 a.m.
Clean, easy and effective. I hate the oily finish most make up removers have, and this went without that. I got it from my mom, so i didn't have to pay, but I'm unlikely to purchase it for myself because wipes go so fast and add up quickly. As far as wipes go, however, these were good.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Corvallis, OR
April 14, 2016, 2:58 p.m.
Very soft and very effective, they weren't that calming, they still stung if you got to close to your eye. They were fairly cheap i just got them at Wal-Mart. The wipes were quite large do i would use about half and i could put it back in the container to use later. 5/5 would buy again
Jensen C.
Jensen C.
Pulaski, PA
May 12, 2016, 7:01 p.m.
I really enjoy using these, they are very smooth on the skin and don't leave a soapy feeling. it met my expectations by taking my makeup off so well and I have repurchased them a couple times. I recommend these over most makeup remover wipes, they don't leave my skin feeling dry either
Abby C.
Abby C.
Candler, NC
May 14, 2016, 2:26 a.m.
These smell great! They get all of my makeup off with a few rubs per eye. I would give five stars, but the wipes burn if you get any of the liquid from the wipe in your eyes, but that is expected. I have found that running hot water over the wipes and then wringing them out works well!
Chanelle B.
Chanelle B.
Chillicothe, OH
May 16, 2016, 6:23 p.m.
These work great and removes the make up so smoothly. They smell great and it isn't a fight to get my eye make up off, not even the waterproof mascara put up a fight. The smell is calm and soothing just before bed. I've tried the offbrand and it leaves a residue, stick to the original!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?