Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Asheville, NC

These makeup remover towelettes work like magic! I love to wear a lot of eye liner and use mascara, which are SO tough to clean off my face. I take just one of these towelettes into the shower at night and can clean all of the makeup off my skin without causing irritation! It's a miracle! LOVE.
Erika K.
Erika K.

During the summer all of my make up is water proof. That's right don't even try and take me swimming on the first date you'll never know my face secrets!! Anyways this removes me water proof make up as if it were made of butter. And after my skin feels soothed and moisturized. Beauty must have!
Haleigh M.
Haleigh M.

I absolutely love these makeup removing wipes!! These wipes are very gentle on the skin and are perfect for sensitive skin. They also remove all of the makeup you have on!! The packaging is small so it can easily fit into a purse or a suitcase for on the go use. I definitely recommend the wipes
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Bronx, NY

This product... although it did the job it was supposed to do i felt that it had a strong scent in which if you're sensitive to smells it wouldn't be my first choice but it was a great product i bought it at ulta and i would only recommend it to someone who doesn't get irritated easily by scents
Emma K.
Emma K.
Independence, MO

As far as skin care, I've never had any problems with Neutrogena. these wipes did their job well without too much liquid. the towelettes don't fall apart and they feel good on the skin. it doesn't leave excess product on the skin, leave it dry or oily. I definitely recommend this for a remover.
Mely U.
Mely U.
Norwalk, CA

These are my favorite for makeup removal! I love to wear makeup and when you want to remove make nothing will leave you feeling more clean than these towelettes. other makeup removers tend to leave a residue or a film on your face and these don't. I carry them everywhere. They smell great too!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Mishawaka

Honestly, I prefer the original Neutrogena Cleansing Towelettes. I love the scent included in these, it's a nice lavender, but I just feel like the original Neutrogena Cleansing Towelettes work so much better. Also, Target's Up & Up makeup remover wipes are PERFECT and save you a couple bucks!
Pam D.
Pam D.
Stockdale, TX

Love these. Use them every night! I do wear waterproof mascara mind u, but I wish I didn't have to keep rubbing my eyes so much to remove it. N the original make my eyes burn if the product on the wipe inadvertently gets in my eye. Either way, I've been a loyal purchaser for at least 6 mo?? :)
Monique S.
Monique S.
Lindsay, CA

I like how these products take off all the makeup with just the use of one wipe! very effective and loved how soft they are. I was hesitant because I've tried others and for being a first time users of wipes I would buy again. I don't think they need to make any changes, great the way they are!
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Pittsburgh, PA

Makeup removers are a must have I keep those in my bathroom, in my purse and in my vanity drawer. I use this product when I make a mistake like accidentally get eyeliner on my cheek or anything and I remover my makeup before I wash my face . Must have this product you won't regret it at all!!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now