Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Zoe S.
Zoe S.

Makeup removing wipes are an essential staple for my everyday routine. These wipes in particular leave my skin feeling refreshed and clean like no other. The scent is mild enough to where it's not overwhelming, and the wipe itself is incredibly moist so there is no tugging against the skin.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Carol Stream, IL

These make up remover wipes are amazing! They're gentle yet extremely effective, removing even the best waterproof mascara. Great for all skin types, Neutrogena's Night Calming make-up remover cleansing wipes will leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed and ready for your beauty sleep.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Farmington, IL

It took all of my daily makeup off with only using one side of the towel. It made my face feel really fresh and clean and it did calm my skin down to go to sleep. The only thing I was not very fond of was the smell of the product. It smelled strange and I could smell it as I went to sleep.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Damascus, AR

I love these cleaning cloths. My face is very sensitive and these are gentle but remove the make up. They are soft and don't make my skin burn like others. This was the first time I had used anything like these and I really liked them. I have purchased them several times and will continue.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Warwick, RI

Love these wipes! After a long day at work these wipes give a relaxing fragrance while I take off my make up before bedtime. I am a repeat customer as they are a great product for a great value. I buy mine at Walmart to ensure I get the best price. I would recommend these wipes for anyone!
Kori C.
Kori C.

I'm so glad that I heard about this product on social media. These makeup wipes remove all of the makeup, especially the eyeliner, from your face without completely drying your face out. They make my skin feel smooth and they also do not break out my skin so I would highly recommend these!
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Tacoma, WA

I love these wipes! They are easy to use and definitely get out any waterproof or long wear makeup. I get them at RiteAid and they do a great job of getting any type of mascara off! Good value at about 8 bucks! The calming scent didn't really do anything for me but it was a nice smell. :)
lena s.
lena s.

Being a full time dental student, these cleansing wipes are LIFE SAVERS!! I absolutely love the fact that I can come home after clinic or lectures, and have a clean face in such a simple and efficient way. Recommend these to anyone who doesn't have time or needs makeup removing on the go!
Skylar R.
Skylar R.
Little Falls, MN

I've used these many times in the past. Very easy to use, but I find I have to use up to 5 of them to remove my makeup. I also have come to realize how bad makeup removing wipes are for your skin/environment, so I recommend a different method of removing your makeup. Would not repurchase.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Springfield, VA

This product is true to it's name. It is a very good makeup remover. You can take a full face of makeup with just a cloth! It is certainly one of the best, but it leaves a oily texture behind which isn't that pleasing. Otherwise, this is a very good product and does what it's supposed to.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now