Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Sara S.
Sara S.

These cleansing cloths are super convenient and easy to use. Tuck them into your travel bag!
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
Memphis, TN

Definitely not the best I have ever used, but it gets the job done and it's very convenient.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Louisville, KY

Works well to take off makeup, and smells good too! Gentle around the eyes and doesn't burn.
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Atoka, TN

This is an outstanding product! I use these all the time and highly recommend for daily use.
alison f.
alison f.
Saint Louis, MO

Not recommended for sensitive eyes, every time I used them, my eyes would burn and get puffy.
Kristy R.
Kristy R.
Bronx, NY

Amazing this product takes off my makeup and doesn't burn my eyes at all. a must have always.
Afsheen K.
Afsheen K.
Sterling, VA

These wipes really work for whAt they are made for. I use them regularly, these are awesome.
Ally T.
Ally T.

This is my favorite make up remover. It works extremely well, and never leaves my face oily.
charnele g.
charnele g.
Pine Bluff, AR

I love this product but since my skin is extra oily it seems to increase the oil on my face.
Heylie A.
Heylie A.
Rock Hill, SC

GREAT PRODUCT!!!! It works great ,even my waterproof eyeliner . It's truly a amazing product
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now