Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Megan L.
Megan L.

This is a good makeup remover before bed as it is soothing and makes my skin feel so fresh afterwards.
Nat
Nat
Lexington, KY

They take my makeup off without stinging my eyes! This is the first makeup remover that has done that!
Benita P.
Benita P.
Frisco, TX

This is really nice and refreshing towlette. Does not make your face dry or leave it feeling sensitive
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Avon, IN

These were easy to use without any irritation to my sensitive skin. I would recommend these to anyone.
Itoro A.
Itoro A.

Great wipes, it does calm me at night. Takes my makeup off quite well but I do have to struggle a bit.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Augusta, GA

I love how these take off my makeup while making my skin feel clean and moisturized. Highly recommend!
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Lancaster, CA

These are the best makeup removers ! They are so moist and soft they take off all the makeup very nice
Nida J.
Nida J.
Malden, MA

Do a good job of removing makeup! feels refreshing :D easy to use, portable and remove makeup quickly.
karrington s.
karrington s.
Bradenton, FL

Love the product !! Make my skin feel great and clean ! I would definitely buy these products again !!
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Dolton, IL

Great makeup remover and gentle on your skin. Reasonably priced and convenient to carry in your purse.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now