Add a Photo

Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
Memphis, TN
April 5, 2016, 9:39 a.m.
Definitely not the best I have ever used, but it gets the job done and it's very convenient.
Heylie A.
Heylie A.
Rock Hill, SC
Feb. 25, 2016, 9:20 p.m.
GREAT PRODUCT!!!! It works great ,even my waterproof eyeliner . It's truly a amazing product
charnele g.
charnele g.
Pine Bluff, AR
March 22, 2016, 11:34 p.m.
I love this product but since my skin is extra oily it seems to increase the oil on my face.
Stephanie f.
Stephanie f.
washington Twp, NJ
March 3, 2016, 11:41 a.m.
Easy to use, takes my makeup off easily at night. Very happy with this product works awesome
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
Madera, CA
Feb. 29, 2016, 6:10 p.m.
Love them very much didn't irritate my skin and did a great job at removing all of my makeup
Manda S.
Manda S.
Largo, FL
March 5, 2016, 10:10 p.m.
It doesn't leave my face oily and takes even waterproof makeup completely off with no trace!
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Atoka, TN
March 24, 2016, 11:13 p.m.
This is an outstanding product! I use these all the time and highly recommend for daily use.
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Feb. 23, 2016, 9:33 p.m.
I love these wipes. Quick, convenient, and gets all my makeup off! I wouldn't switch brands.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
La Fayette, GA
March 7, 2016, 4:49 p.m.
The only thing I can use on my fave without making it look greasy or oily! Love this product
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Commerce City, CO
May 16, 2016, 9:19 p.m.
I loved using these before bed! It made my face feel so fresh!! I will be using these again!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?