Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Débora D.
Débora D.
Hopkins, MN

The best make up remover for me! good to eye zone too
Make my face really clean and hydrated.
Denise P.
Denise P.
New Haven, CT

Love the smell and the fact that it only takes me only one towelette to get my face all clean
Paloma C.
Paloma C.
Philadelphia, PA

The only makeup remover wipes that I use and removes all your makeup . And the smell to it :)
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Manteca, CA

Bought it Target.
It took off my makeup with out irritating my skin. My fave felt good after.
Shayna T.
Shayna T.
Brooklyn, NY

Best make up remover! Takes off all your make up and leaves your face feeling nice and fresh!
Fawzeyh I.
Fawzeyh I.
Midlothian, IL

Love these wipes i have tried different kinds but i love these the most. Definitely recommend
Jess H.
Jess H.
Durango

Love love love! Exceptionally removes any and all makeup and has a soothing, light fragrance.
Denise G.
Denise G.
Lancaster, TX

This product is great at removing makeup and its good for your skin also. I highly recommend.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Bartlett

I like how this is so calming, it relaxes my skin and makes it feel so smooth! Great product!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Bronx, NY

Not a fan of these wipes they irritate my face, but I do have combination and sensitive skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now