Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Monroe, GA
Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes night calming can get the job done. Making the face feel soft and clean, but it does stingy the eyes and face a bit. It also leave the skin a bit dry after. Therefore, I will have to wash my face with a bar soap and apply face lation after.
Kiah E.
Kiah E.
May 9, 2016, 12:27 p.m.
Easy to use. Very conveniet for travel. Removes all makeup without skin feeling dry. Very gentle to skin, no burning sensation. Purchased at Walgreens I sale 2 for $6. First time user, will purchase again. I recommend these for people who want remove their makeup effectively and quickly.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Pottsville, AR
April 7, 2016, 4:20 p.m.
I really like using this make up remover. It is really gentle on my skin and does not cause any unnecessary breakouts. This product exceeded my expectations greatly. It calms my seborhic dermatitis and did not cause any more breakouts. I would absolutely recommend this product to others.
Mary H.
Mary H.
May 16, 2016, 9:58 p.m.
These are great, they don't irritate my skin at night and they don't dry out my face. They also get makeup off really well, but sometimes waterproof makeup is a little tough, but even after that, my face is still not irritated. I buy them at Walgreens, and I would totally buy them again.
julia p.
julia p.
Sanford, MI
April 25, 2016, 8:53 p.m.
My favorite makeup removing wipes. My face feels so fresh and clean after using this product. Easy to remove fro package, GREAT quality, very affordable, and extremely effective. I recommend this to all of my friends. Honestly in my opinion, nothing needs to be improved with this product
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Macon, GA
Feb. 4, 2016, 9:36 p.m.
I have sensitive skin and these are great and do not irritate. I am not really a fan of makeup removers. Normally I just use a warm water and a wash cloth, but these are definitely work purchasing if you have sensitive skin and if you want something quick and easy to remove your makeup.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Akron, OH
May 19, 2016, 10:41 p.m.
These makeup removing wipes are amazing. They are wet and remove the toughest makeup with ease. Great price point and sensitive on the skin. They are available at almost any retailers. I bought mine at Walgreens pharmacy. They are a favorite of mine and will definitely be a re purchase!
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Orlando, FL
Feb. 25, 2016, 7:43 a.m.
I really do love these wipes. At night when I'm too lazy to shower (assuming I've already showered in the morning of course!) I use this in conjunction with baby oil to remove my waterproof mascara. They smell amazing and just feel so soothing! I bought a double pack and I'm glad I did!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Valencia, CA
May 30, 2016, 2:27 a.m.
These are my go to wipes because they are so gentle on my eyes. They are more expensive than you regular wipes, but they are worth it! I bought mine at Walmart! The packaging give you that calming effect which helps when removing your makeup. This is a holy grail must have for everyone!
Caroline N.
Caroline N.
Placentia, CA
May 1, 2016, 12:57 a.m.
I love how they refresh your face after removing all makeup. They just keep fresh during the night and you wake up with a clean face. Recommend this towels because I use it when I am so tired and the last thing I want to do is to wash my face. Lol. They perfect for those type of nights.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?