Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Smiths Creek

I absolutely love this product! It is great for my oily-dry combination skin, and doesn't irritate! I've used this product religiously to remove makeup at the end of a long day! The price is fair for the amount of towelettes you get. It is totally worth it! I definitely recommend this product!!!
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Morganville, NJ

This helps your skin feel refreshed and smooth. Using these towelettes really remove the majority of your make up which is very helpful for a good night sleep. I bought this product at my local Wal-Mart for a very cheap price. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to others.
Thurka T.
Thurka T.

I really enjoy the neutrogena make-up remover wipes. I pick these ones up if there are no more blue packs. This product removes all your makeup with one swipe. But, please do not wipe your face with this and then not wash your face. I have done that once and my face started to itch and turn red.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Butler, IN

Loved these makup removing wipes! Perfect for when you get home late and don't want to shower. It's hard to find a makeup remover that actually gets off mascara. But this one does. And it does it without leaving your face dry or oily. Perfect for before bedtime! Id highly recommend this product!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Bronx, NY

This product... although it did the job it was supposed to do i felt that it had a strong scent in which if you're sensitive to smells it wouldn't be my first choice but it was a great product i bought it at ulta and i would only recommend it to someone who doesn't get irritated easily by scents
Haleigh M.
Haleigh M.

I absolutely love these makeup removing wipes!! These wipes are very gentle on the skin and are perfect for sensitive skin. They also remove all of the makeup you have on!! The packaging is small so it can easily fit into a purse or a suitcase for on the go use. I definitely recommend the wipes
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Asheville, NC

These makeup remover towelettes work like magic! I love to wear a lot of eye liner and use mascara, which are SO tough to clean off my face. I take just one of these towelettes into the shower at night and can clean all of the makeup off my skin without causing irritation! It's a miracle! LOVE.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

Loved the wipes as it left my face really clean and soft. The sheets are not abrasive on the face and does not leave the skin with a sticky or oily feeling. Sheets are not moist with enough cleanser. It is rather affordable as well. A definite must buy. The scent also really helps calm me down.
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Norfolk, VA

I love these wipes! They do an excellent job at taking of all makeup, even my toughest waterproof mascera. I have sensitive skin, and these were very gentle, and did not irritate my skin at all. I also love the way they smell, and they aren't too pricey. I will absolutely be buying these again!
Erika K.
Erika K.

During the summer all of my make up is water proof. That's right don't even try and take me swimming on the first date you'll never know my face secrets!! Anyways this removes me water proof make up as if it were made of butter. And after my skin feels soothed and moisturized. Beauty must have!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now