Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.

These makeup towelettes are very useful for a quick cleaning of my face, and I tend to resort to them more often than not as a busy college student who ends up sleeping pretty late most nights. They work decently well, but they don't remove some of my waterproof mascaras and matte lipsticks.
Wendi F.
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA

I love these make up removing wipes so much that I always have a pack on hand. They do a great job removing eyeliner, and mascara, as well as any other make up might have on. They have a lovely event and the cloth is very gentle on my sensitive skin, I'd really recommend giving these a shot!
Wanda W.
Wanda W.
Chesapeake Beach, MD

LOVE this product. Gentle on my skin, doesn't require much more than a gentle wipe to remove all my eye make up and leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean. This is my normal eye remover and a part of my nightly beauty routine. I don't feel there is any room for improvement in this product!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Hopkinsville, KY

I buy these makeup removers all the time. They are the only brand I use. One sheet can get the job done, even when I have a full face of makeup on. And the price is very affordable. They are easily accessible at any location. Of course I would buy them again and recommend them to my friends.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Athens, GA

I love this! It keeps my face so moist while removing all the makeup and dirt off my face! I use this product all the time and recommend to all my friends. It's a reasonable price and I can always easily find it at Walmart or Target. Plus it's a reasonable sized package and can fit anywhere!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Murrieta, CA

I love the way it makes my skin feel after using the wipes. The sent is really soothing. For the most part it removes a good 90% percent of the make up on my face, but it doesn't really get all of the mascara off. Other than that, I love that I only need to use 1-2 wipes max instead of more:
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Kearny

I like using this product because it really cleans and removes makeup right away. Using one wet wipe is enough to remove the toughest makeup like water proof mascara, or 24 eye liner. I do feel it's a little rough so you can't scrub too hard of not it hurts the skin. But all in all I like it
Grace Olivia Z.
Grace Olivia Z.
Dayton, OH

Overall this is a really great product and I'm very impressed. I wear a heavy foundation and It removed almost all of my face makeup. The bad thing about this product is that I have sensitive skin and it burned my eyes a little. I personally would not recommend to people with sensitive skin.
Felicia T.
Felicia T.
Austin, TX

I wear a lot of eye makeup so these were not the best at getting off all my eye makeup but were a good start to cut the amount and then let me go back with my cleaner and get the rest . was great at getting off all the rest of the makeup off my face though so for that I give it four stars!!
Angelina P.
Angelina P.
Orlando, FL

I really love these makeup remover wipes because they don't irriatate your skin and strip off all makeup, even waterproof mascara and liquid eyeliner. Even around the eye area, which is really sensitive and delicate, these wipes soothe and moisturizer my skin and don't cause any irritation.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now