Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Jess U.
Jess U.
Palmetto Bay, FL

I liked the Idea of these towelettes: calming and soothing, with lavender. Unfortunately, immediately after using them, my face turned bright red and got extremely hot. I had to wash my face off with cold water and gentle soap to help tone my skin down - it was my wedding day! I had hoped to have better success with these because I really liked the scent, but I think that is what caused the reaction. It did, however, remove my makeup very well, and the towelettes are gentle and non-abrasive on your skin.
Erendira R.
Erendira R.
Paramount, CA

I've constantly had problems with both remembering to remove my makeup before going to bed and falling asleep. This product makes me want to clean my face at night time due to the amazing smell, and the gentleness on my skin. It effectively removes all my stubborn makeup without making me scrub at my face, leaving me with smooth skin. The smell isn't obnoxiously strong and it works well to help calm be down after an active day of chasing two infants. Amazing product and I will continue to repurchase it.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Birmingham, AL

These makeup removing wipes are BY FAR the best of all time. They remove all of my hard to take off makeup quickly, without irritating my sensitive skin. The best part is that I purchased a plastic container to keep them in, so that I can re-use a makeup wipe more than once! I use one corner of the makeup wipe which does the trick! I find that this system of removing my makeup at night has completely eliminated acne and random breakouts. Will purchase these for the rest of my life. Holy grail product!
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.

Absolutely in LOVE with these! I've always used the regular blue packaged Neutrogena wipes but I found that they sometimes felt rough/irritating on my skin and really burned my eyes when removing my eye makeup. I have dry, sensitive skin and always take my makeup off a night and these guys are incredible! They are so calming and gentle on the skin, they take off all of the makeup and leave my face feeling soothed and ready to bed. They don't dry me out or feel rough. Forever my go to makeup wipes!
Hailley M.
Hailley M.
Monrovia, IN

This is a new product I picked up off the shelf about a month ago. I needed something that would work well with my sensitive skin. I've tried other makeup remover wipes that even claimed to be "all natural" and for "sensitive skin" and they still made my skin red and irritated. These makeup remover wipes take every bit of makeup off in one wipe and take the glue from my falsies off with ease! I'm also in love with their alluring scent! This is definitely going to be a product that I stick with.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Fort Collins, CO

I love this product! It takes off my makeup without any extra scrubbing (I only use minimal to medium makeup coverage). And it smells nice and calming as well. I recently tried another product after using these, mainly because advertising convinced me I should use products with only ingredients I understood. However, the other product smelled awful, I had to scrub extra hard to get my makeup off, and it irritated my sensitive skin. So needless to say I will be switching back to this product.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.

I think this product is consistent in doing what it's supposed to do.. Getting the makeup off. Buuuut, whenever I use this product on my face it makes it feel super oily. I normally have to take a wet wash cloth afterwards and wash my face after I've used this product. Since I've started using it, I've noticed I've broken out with zits.. I hardly ever get zits.. So, I thought that was rather odd. I think this is affordable.. The packaging is nice, but maybe this product just wasn't for me.
Josefine E.
Josefine E.

These are my go-to makeup wipes ever since they first came out! I used to use the original Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes, but got these by mistake once and simply love them! I wear quite heavy eye and face makeup sometimes and one towelette is enough to remove my whole face of makeup. Amazing! I feel like these are more soothing and gentle than the original towelettes are, and they have a much nicer scent as well! They make the makeup removing process much more enjoyable!
Caitlyn F.
Caitlyn F.

These cleansing towelettes are fantastic! I have been using them for the past five years and have never gone back. They don't irritate my skin what so ever and make my face feel smooth and refreshed every time I use them. At the end of the day when I remove my makeup the scent relaxes me which is always a plus after a long day. I would recommend these to anyone looking to remove their makeup or just to freshen up their face in the morning when they wake up or at night before bed!
I (as an avid makeup user) often find myself looking for new products to try in order to ease the makeup-removal process as night. I have severe acne and very sensitive skin, so I grabbed the night calming version of these wipes from Walgreens. While I do admit that the product smelled nice, the fragrance definitely was a cause of irritation in my skin during/after removal. Still, they did the job of removal well enough and had a pleasant scent, so three stars seems appropriate.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now