Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Prineville, OR

*Packaging: is kind of boring and plan but its functioning. Keeps the towelettes moist. Packaging sma enough that it can be easily taken along.
*Product appearance: Towelettes are not only moist but they are also not dripping from too much moisture.
*They are a good size... 1 towellet is always enough to clean my whole face. Neck and chest. Staying moistened the whole time.
**Product: this product seems to work and after using it my make up appears to be removed. My face is left feeling clean and refreshed. Not oily or grecey at all
Josefina G.
Josefina G.

I have oily, sensitive skin so I love Neutrogena products. These cleansing towelettes remove all my make-up with great ease. I don't wear water-proof mascara, so I don't typically need an oil-based remover. I try to stay away from adding unnecessary oil to my face. These wipes smell great and have a calming effect to them. They do leave some residue behind, but make-up wipes are meant as a pre-cleanse so I just wash my face accordingly. I would recommend these to anyone who wears makeup, and in particular if you have sensitive skin.
Kyra M.
Kyra M.
Prior lake , Mn

These are my all-time favorite makeup removing wipes. For starters, they do an excellent job and can even remove waterproof makeup easily. Also, I have super sensitive skin that tends to break out easily from certain products but these wipes don't have any negative effects on my skin at all. They also smell amazing and despite just being in a bag wth a sticky, resealable cover they seriously stay wet throughout the life of the whole pack which is awesome because many other makeup removing wipes I've tried dry up within a few weeks.
Shakira B.
Shakira B.
Cincinnati, OH

I have extremely sensitive skin so when trying products I'm sure to be extra careful! I wear makeup pretty much everyday to work and my favorite part of the day is taking it off! I've tried other makeup wipe brands but they all dried my skin out and caused me to break out. But not the Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Towelettes! Not only did they thoroughly remove my makeup but left my face feeling fresh and moisturized! I have been using these wipes for the past year and I don't have any complaints. They also smell amazing!
Bianca s.
Bianca s.

Remove everything from waterproof eyeliner to stubborn mascara without irritating your eyes and doesn't leave you with a black eye affect that I find most makeup wipes leave from not taking off eye makeup but instead smudging it, so I was super impressed! They actually do have a nice calming, soothing effect. Only thing is the packaging , the wipes have to stay damp to work obviously, but the packaging didn't do that great of a good job of keeping the makeup wipes moist I found that some wipes were quite dry when pulling them out.
Miriam B.
Miriam B.

I use these on nights that I need to remove full glam makeup. I like to remove my makeup as much as I can before cleansing my skin, and these wipes take off even waterproof makeup. All you need is one wipe to get everything off. They are reasonably priced, and work extremely well. I have dry-combo, acne prone skin with some redness, and these wipes didn't cause me any irritation. I really do love the lavender smell, and it does have a calming effect. I always keep a few packages of these on hand and I will continue to repurchase.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.

I love these! Admittedly, I haven't tried too many, but this is by far the best makeup remover towelette I have tried! I wear pretty heavy eye makeup, so I generally still have to use eye makeup remover to get all of that off, but these get everything else! I am not so sure about the "night-calming" part, but whatever they say. The only downside I have found is if you run vigorously and/or for a long period of time, these do start to burn your face - another reason I prefer eye makeup remover to these for removing eye makeup.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Omaha, NE

Great great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great great
Emma P.
Emma P.

THESE ARE AMAZING. These are the best makeup wipes I have ever tired and have been using them for 2 yrs now. When it says "night calming" that's exactly what they do. After taking all your makeup off these leave your skin looking amazing. If you had a big pimple, after using these wipes, your pimple won't be as noticeable. In the morning you skin is looking even tones and bags under your eyes a slightly reduced. I would defiantly recommend these wipes to my friends and family and will forever keep buying them!!
Jess U.
Jess U.
Palmetto Bay, FL

I liked the Idea of these towelettes: calming and soothing, with lavender. Unfortunately, immediately after using them, my face turned bright red and got extremely hot. I had to wash my face off with cold water and gentle soap to help tone my skin down - it was my wedding day! I had hoped to have better success with these because I really liked the scent, but I think that is what caused the reaction. It did, however, remove my makeup very well, and the towelettes are gentle and non-abrasive on your skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now