Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Fort Collins, CO
Feb. 29, 2016, 11:34 a.m.
I love this product! It takes off my makeup without any extra scrubbing (I only use minimal to medium makeup coverage). And it smells nice and calming as well. I recently tried another product after using these, mainly because advertising convinced me I should use products with only ingredients I understood. However, the other product smelled awful, I had to scrub extra hard to get my makeup off, and it irritated my sensitive skin. So needless to say I will be switching back to this product.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
I think this product is consistent in doing what it's supposed to do.. Getting the makeup off. Buuuut, whenever I use this product on my face it makes it feel super oily. I normally have to take a wet wash cloth afterwards and wash my face after I've used this product. Since I've started using it, I've noticed I've broken out with zits.. I hardly ever get zits.. So, I thought that was rather odd. I think this is affordable.. The packaging is nice, but maybe this product just wasn't for me.
Josefine E.
Josefine E.
Feb. 19, 2016, 7:25 p.m.
These are my go-to makeup wipes ever since they first came out! I used to use the original Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes, but got these by mistake once and simply love them! I wear quite heavy eye and face makeup sometimes and one towelette is enough to remove my whole face of makeup. Amazing! I feel like these are more soothing and gentle than the original towelettes are, and they have a much nicer scent as well! They make the makeup removing process much more enjoyable!
Caitlyn F.
Caitlyn F.
Feb. 25, 2016, 11:44 p.m.
These cleansing towelettes are fantastic! I have been using them for the past five years and have never gone back. They don't irritate my skin what so ever and make my face feel smooth and refreshed every time I use them. At the end of the day when I remove my makeup the scent relaxes me which is always a plus after a long day. I would recommend these to anyone looking to remove their makeup or just to freshen up their face in the morning when they wake up or at night before bed!
April 6, 2016, 8:16 p.m.
I (as an avid makeup user) often find myself looking for new products to try in order to ease the makeup-removal process as night. I have severe acne and very sensitive skin, so I grabbed the night calming version of these wipes from Walgreens. While I do admit that the product smelled nice, the fragrance definitely was a cause of irritation in my skin during/after removal. Still, they did the job of removal well enough and had a pleasant scent, so three stars seems appropriate.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Quakertown, PA
Feb. 5, 2016, 4:59 p.m.
I really liked these cleansing towelettes. They were convenient and quick, and I think they worked really well. They didn't irritate my sensitive skin, and they are affordable. It is hard when you are busy taking care of your family to make time for your skin, and not washing off make up at night really ages your skin. This is an easy to use product that helps you make one minute for yourself to make sure your make up is off at night. It also smells good. I highly recommend it.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
May 12, 2016, 6:23 p.m.
I have tried just about every brand of make-up cleansing towelettes on the market. This "night calming" item from Neutrogena is my Spring favorite find! Easily removed my mascara (even waterproof) without causing irritation. My face felt cool, soft and hydrated. No need to rinse after using the towelettes. The scent is wonderful - not overpowering but soft, light and fresh. The package is resealable and I toss it in my bag for use after workouts. Perfectly portable face care.
Tatanique M.
Tatanique M.
Riverdale , GA
March 24, 2016, 11:05 a.m.
I love these little wipes of joy. I'm in my early 20s so most weekends I'm out partying with friends. when I get home the first thing I do I throw all my clothes off and plop down in bed. I had to break the habit of falling asleep in a full face of make so I purchased these babies and put them in my night stand so I have no choice but to clean my face. I love the fact I only have to use one wipe to completely remove product from my face.... No more contours pillows 😍😍😍
Holly K.
Holly K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 10, 2016, 10:02 a.m.
The best part about these cleaning towelettes is the smell! They do smell calming and soothing like lavender chamomile- a similar product is the Pond's calming cloths also in purple packaging. I prefer the Pond's version because these Neutrogena towelettes stung my eyes! They worked fine to remove makeup but I like my cloths to remove both face and eye makeup and couldn't deal with burning. A far as makeup removing towelettes go these are also on the expensive side.
Feb. 21, 2016, 11:53 a.m.
I've been meaning to try out this makeup remover for ages! I've heard so much about it and my friend is OBSESSED with it. I finally got my hands on it last week and it's been working great since then! This product leave my skin feeling moisturized and smooth. For someone like me who has sensitive skin, this is great and doesn't leave my skin with a burning or itching sensation. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who's looking for a great makeup remover!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?