Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Meire R.
Meire R.
Barrington, RI

Is the only make up remover that not give me allergies and tottaly clean and remove my make uo
Tara M.
Tara M.
Dexter, MO

These are my go to after a long day. Who has time to splash water all over the bathroom floor?
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Greenwood, IN

It removes everything, literally! But because mascara is always tricky focus a lot on the eyes
margarett r.
margarett r.

These are a really good product for sensitive skin. removed all my makeup and didn't irritate.
Emilie F.
Emilie F.
Marblehead

Used on my face and around my eyes, the fumes made my eyes water but they worked really well!!
Tatum B.
Tatum B.
Manchester, TN

It gets off makeup except if you go heavy on the mascara like me, it is pretty hard to get off
Katie M.
Katie M.
Ozark, MO

My holy grail makeup remover towelettes! I keep them in my car, my hand bag and my nightstand.
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
Van Wert, OH

These are so refreshing and I love the product. It helps me to tell my face it's time for bed.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

I love these. I always get them whenever I go to the stores, it may be expensive but worth it.
Suzanne G.
Suzanne G.

I love this towels, are gently with my eyes and remove every single mascara waterproof I wear!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now