Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Jolaine C.
Jolaine C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ

I like these makeup removing wipes but they didn't work quite as well on my waterproof mascara.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Port Arthur, TX

This worked well on my stubborn eye makeup but left a little redness after on my sensotive skin
Camila P.
Camila P.

The towelettes are great. It cleans the makeup off completely. Definetly good. Always buy them.
Chloe F.
Chloe F.
Indiana, PA

Takes off all my makeup and is very gentle on my skin! Perfect for someone with sensitive skin.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Lanexa

It Works very well. It gets all of your makeup off. I would recommend this product to use daily
Cande C.
Cande C.
Brownsville, TX

They smell wonderful! These wipes have to be my favorite thing to use. It removes everything!!!
Isadora X.
Isadora X.
Arlington, VA

My skin love those so much. It's easy to use, smells good and removes everything really well !!
Brenda M.
Brenda M.

Though they remove my makeup well they usually make my eyes sting and it feels harsh on my skin
Rachelle M.
Rachelle M.

I love this wipes they work really good and get all the make up off! and my face feels cleaning
kristin m.
kristin m.
Sears, MI

These remove my makeup wonderfully and makes my face feel so clean and soft absolutely love it!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?