Add a Photo

Photos (36)
JoEllen G.
JoEllen G.
Orrville, OH

Removes makeup great! Makes your skin feel refreshed after you wipe away all the products you've applied
Coco N.
Coco N.
Oxford, GA

Looooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee.....it relaxes you and makes you want to just fall asleep
Ashlie J.
Ashlie J.
Bronx, NY

Yes yes yesssssss ok this I have right this second I jus picked up from the store all I can say it YES!!
Autumn M.
Autumn M.

Removed very well. Would highly recommend. Better than most towelettes and leaves my face feeling clean.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Fresno

I really enjoy these make up wipes they are perfect after a long day and remove all of my excess makeup!
Nikki G.
Nikki G.

These are great makeup wipes. A little more expensive compared to the equate brand but theyl do the job.
I wear a lot of waterproof eyeliner and mascara so this is perfect for me!! I would definitely recommend
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Plainville, MA

These are amazing!!! I have really sensitive skin, but theses wipes are so soft and gentle on my skin!!!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Huntington, WV

I would be lost without these. I wear waterproof makeup and these get every bit off. I love these wipes.
vasudha a.
vasudha a.
Rosharon, TX

I really enjoyed these makeup remover towels. They do the job and help ease the stress after a long day.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now