Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Port Arthur, TX

This worked well on my stubborn eye makeup but left a little redness after on my sensotive skin
Summer S.
Summer S.

Easier to use than the remover lotion. makes it easy to wipe makeup off at the end of the night
Tirsa V.
Tirsa V.
Lakeland, FL

Love the after feeling of freshness. One wipe goes a long way. The wipes are soft. Great smell.
amy c.
amy c.
Twin Bridges, MT

I love using these they make my skin feel great and I absolutely love the smell of them as well
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Anderson, TX

The cloths could be a little bigger. Smell good. Usually only need one cloth to get it all off.
Chloe D.
Chloe D.

Works okay. need to use a couple wipes to remove all my make up. doesn't dry out my skin though
Liliana J.
Liliana J.
Clovis, NM

Love that these don't dry my skin and that they get off all the make up with out a burning sense
Nessa M.
Nessa M.
Fresno, CA

Works well, I use it every night and it's very gentle on the skin, unlike some makeup removers.
kristin m.
kristin m.
Sears, MI

These remove my makeup wonderfully and makes my face feel so clean and soft absolutely love it!
MaKenzie F.
MaKenzie F.

My favorite make up remover. Doesn't irritate my eyes like most other make up removing products
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now