Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Delhi, CA

They are really good when it comes to taking off make up but i feel like it leaves my face way too oily.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.

Favorite makeup remover wips , it really removes everything without damaging your skin or lashes amazing
Emma F.
Emma F.
Trail

I love this product so much! It takes all of my makeup off easily and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily
Coco N.
Coco N.
Oxford, GA

Looooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee.....it relaxes you and makes you want to just fall asleep
Megan M.
Megan M.
Baltimore, MD

Amazing product, got all my make up off while making my face feel so clear and smooth. Totally recommend
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Lake Villa, IL

Quick and easy! I have sensitive skin and these are great! I also love the smell ...perfect for bedtime.
Rosita O.
Rosita O.
Salem, OR

Takes off makeup easily and gets it all off. I only have to use one wipe for my whole face. I like these
Denisse P.
Denisse P.
High Point, NC

Nice and clean after feeling. Does an amazing job with wiping off all the make up and leaving no residue
Brittani H.
Brittani H.
Lawrenceburg, KY

Love them!! So cleansing and really is calming, I would recommend them to anyone that wears makeup daily
Jessica  G.
Jessica G.
Mt Sterling, KY

I literally just bought these and love them. They smell great and they remove your eye makeup so
Easily!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now