Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Liliana J.
Liliana J.
Clovis, NM

Love that these don't dry my skin and that they get off all the make up with out a burning sense
Kathy N.
Kathy N.
Glen Allen , Va

Love the smell! It does a great job removing my makeup. It did not irritate or dry out my skin.
Sierra E.
Sierra E.
Willis

These are great and really make your face feel clean. It doesn't dry out your face or anything.
Michele M.
Michele M.
South Miami, FL

Love these calming wipes! Not very harsh on the skin. These were excellent for removing makeup.
kristin m.
kristin m.
Sears, MI

These remove my makeup wonderfully and makes my face feel so clean and soft absolutely love it!
Katie G.
Katie G.

Great for removing the days make-up, but it makes my eyes burn after taking off my eye make-up.
Chloe F.
Chloe F.
Indiana, PA

Takes off all my makeup and is very gentle on my skin! Perfect for someone with sensitive skin.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Nacogdoches, TX

These are my absolute favorites. They are so soft and smell wonderful. Don't make my skin oily.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Albany, GA

Removed every single bit of my makeup. Very gentle, but very powerful. Extremely pleasant smell
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Lanexa

It Works very well. It gets all of your makeup off. I would recommend this product to use daily
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now