Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Kingsley, PA

I don't have dry or oily skin and these are great! It didn't dry my skin out or make it greasy!
Juls S.
Juls S.
Freehold, NJ

These make me moderately break out so i don't use them often but if I have too I will use them.
Tirsa V.
Tirsa V.
Lakeland, FL

Love the after feeling of freshness. One wipe goes a long way. The wipes are soft. Great smell.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Overland Park, KS

Nice and soft wipes the scent is very calming also. They were very gentle on my sensitive skin.
Mallory G.
Mallory G.

LOVe these wipes. They worked really well with removing my makeup and left me feeling refreshed
Katie G.
Katie G.

Great for removing the days make-up, but it makes my eyes burn after taking off my eye make-up.
Kathy N.
Kathy N.
Glen Allen , Va

Love the smell! It does a great job removing my makeup. It did not irritate or dry out my skin.
Virginia W.
Virginia W.
Kennesaw, GA

Great makeup remover but can irritate your eyes if not careful. Overall would still repurchase!
Meaghan W.
Meaghan W.

These work amazingly. They got all my make up off with one wipe. I absolutely love these wipes.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Nacogdoches, TX

These are my absolute favorites. They are so soft and smell wonderful. Don't make my skin oily.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?